©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test dbol

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
any comments on this:

week1 - 6 50mg dbol ed, 25 mg 4pm, 25mg 8pm, prior to work out
week7 - 16 500mg test e week

now should I extend dbol from 1 - 10 or 1 - 6 and then 13 - 16?

W

wolfyEVH

start test and dbol at the same time.......

Weeks 1-5 : dbol 50mg/day (if this is your first cycle, do like 30mg/day)
Weeks 1-10 or 12: test 500mg/week

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
yea, i just read a thread elsewhere, same cycle. I will do that 1 - 5 dbol, 25mg day, 1-10, test e. thanks. Is it true that after week 10, the test will still be kicking for a couple weeks? If so, should I go more than 10 weeks before starting up again?

W

wolfyEVH

with enanthate, its gonna be about 2 weeks after your last shot for it to be almost out of you (however it can still be detected in a steroid drug test for a few months). so on week 12 you will start your PCT. then once your done, you can start another cycle about 12 weeks after you're done w/ PCT.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You need Nolvadex or Clomid for your PCT. You may also need Nolvadex during your cycle so get some extra to have on hand in case of itchy nips. I believe in only using one substance (Test) for a first cycle. That way you will know what is causing you problems if you encounter any, and also what is working. Many add Dbol in and you can if you like, I just prefer not to though. The test will be in your system after the cycle and you shoudl begin your PCT 2 weeks after your last shot of test enanthate. You shouldnt do another cycle for 15 weeks minimum if you subscribe to the theory of time on=time off. (10 week cycle, 2 weeks break, and three weeks PCT). Good luck :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
These guys are right on the money....the only thing i would do different with the dbol is try to break it up a little more throughout the day (smaller pieces). It's a little harder since you have a 50mg tab but you can go to a pharmacy and they have pill cutters you can use to get a more accurate dosage.

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
ok, i'll get the pill cutter, it's not really my first cycle, just first in about five years. I've used dbol stacked with test once before, i was very young. too young to even say. Anyways, I got 5 mg dbols, came in a ziplock. I also had 10 ml of test All I remember is that it said " Teston in Oil " I did a pyramid with the dbols, 2 a day for a week, up to 8 a day for a week, then finished out at 2 a day. I only did 1 cc test a week. I didn't gain a damn pound, thoug i was already at 200 pounds natural. A little chubby, too, being 5-6. Without the weight gain, my bench max went from 240 up to 320 in 10 weeks. Honestly. I don't think I ate quite enough. Maybe. I dont know anything about that test i got, it was free. The dbols I paid 50 cents a piece. i had about 300 of them. But I ate all the dbols early in the day. Wierd outcome, but i was more than happy.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
i dont think she is all that great

me neither...she has a nice figure but i just want to know who she is because everyone is like "nice avatar"

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
thats jus grose yo i aint drinkin no bitches bath water, i dont care how hard she suck or how tight she she is man... ew lol