©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gen pharma

matt25

Feb 8, 2004
does anyone have any pics of gen pharmas oral products if so could you please post them!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I haven't done the orals but this is my third bottle of testosterone enanthate 250 with him. If the orals are like the injects then you'll be very satisfied.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I thought you meant Gen Pharma's line of tabs, i haven't done those yet but, i've done his danabols (purple hearts) also....i liked them too

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
chris 1 said:
i would like to put some picture up. But i cant figure it out. i take a pictur download it on my computor and loose it somwhere on my computor

Anadrol are red capsules
Winstrol are orange capsules
D-bole are blue and white capsules

But what does it matter how they look. What matters is that they have the drug in them. The color , shape of the pill,the lable or hologram mean nothing whats in the bottel is what matters.

I wish my testosterone enanthate came in one of his pretty clear bottles instead of the dark ones. lol ;) Maybe he'll read this and change that. ;) Other than that i recommend them no matter what form their in. :D

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
chris 1 said:
The gear in the clear bottles will make you bigger. The gear gets magnified by the light which makes the gear 10 times stonger.

Great now your gonna have everyone believing that. lol. I just want a pretty clear one. Just once.... ;)

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
screw the bottles. It took me 20 minutes to get the tape off the product!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
My wife thought the same thing...but i'd rather have it overpacked then underpacked.