©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nitrix or NO2

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
alright, since im staying natural im getting ready to buy a big stack of BSN supplememnts, and i was wondering wether anyone here has any opinions on Nitrix and NO2 and which is actually better, im currently taking NO2 and am happy with it, i can deffinatly tell a difference, but i remember reading about nitrix befor no2 came out, which one do you guys prefer?

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
hey thnx man in an earlier post in a thread i started you said you got good results from a natural stack that you said were steroid like in mass gain but not quit the strength, do you know of any suppos that acttually give you a good strength boost?

W

wolfyEVH

only supplements that I'd buy are "whey, nightime formula protein, flax oil, creatine, mulitvitamin" spend the rest on food.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
No2 is highly priced and theirs others out on the market that have better results and are cheaper. I just can't remember what it's called at the moment.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Diesel said:
hey thnx man in an earlier post in a thread i started you said you got good results from a natural stack that you said were steroid like in mass gain but not quit the strength, do you know of any suppos that acttually give you a good strength boost?
Not yet. Creatine will give minor strength gains.