©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

killerB update

killerb

Nov 1, 2004
Hey bro's, Just a update on how this cycle is going. Thanks to DR,PIN, and some others here is my prog.Started in December.Due to my work schedule,
21 days home, day 1 sust-250/1-deca, and every 5 days from then. 5 shots total in 21 days.
Days gone, winstrol tabs 100mg day/ d-bol tabs 50 mg day for 21 days.
So far this rotation is showing some intresting results. I plan on keeping it like this for another 6 weeks, that will be 12 weeks of inj. split with 12 weeks off. I will keep you all posted.

5'-11" 130lbs
bench 195 to 315
straight curls 45 to 55
hammer curls 30 to 50
leg press 210 to 265

Just a little to show some of the gains from this cycle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
killerb said:
Hey bro's, Just a update on how this cycle is going. Thanks to DR,PIN, and some others here is my prog.Started in December.Due to my work schedule,
21 days home, day 1 sust-250/1-deca, and every 5 days from then. 5 shots total in 21 days.
So far this rotation is showing some intresting results. I plan on keeping it like this for another 6 weeks, that will be 12 weeks of inj. split with 12 weeks off. I will keep you all posted.

I don't know what cycle this is for you killerb but i have to ask because that's alot of winstrol bro...most people opt to go with 50mgs a day. And your only running it for 3 weeks at a time. You need to run it for at least 6. And if your run it like that for another 6 weeks that would be 9 weeks total of winny and dbol. Maybe i'm reading that part wrong.

killerb

Nov 1, 2004
Here is the cycle , I didnt explain very well, after I read it I saw what it sounded like.
weeks 1-3, day 1 sust. 250/deca 200, same on every 5th day. 5 inj. for 21 days.
week 4-6, winny 50mg day.
week 7-9, same as weeks 1-3,+ d-bol 50 mg day
week 10-12 winny 50 mg day
week 13-15 same as week 7-9
week 16-18 winny 50 mg. day.

Right now I am ending week 7-9, and I have to say I am seeing some good results.Good mass, but also getting some good cut.
I will keep you posted, so far so good. any tips would be great
thanks

P

pincrusher

killerb said:
Here is the cycle , I didnt explain very well, after I read it I saw what it sounded like.
weeks 1-3, day 1 sust. 250/deca 200, same on every 5th day. 5 inj. for 21 days.
week 4-6, winny 50mg day.
week 7-9, same as weeks 1-3,+ d-bol 50 mg day
week 10-12 winny 50 mg day
week 13-15 same as week 7-9
week 16-18 winny 50 mg. day.

Right now I am ending week 7-9, and I have to say I am seeing some good results.Good mass, but also getting some good cut.
I will keep you posted, so far so good. any tips would be great
thanks
if i remember correctly, the reason for the crazy split was because your job had you travelling for 3 weeks at a time and you didnt want to take any injectibles along, hence the weird but working cycle setup.
glad things are working for ya and you are seeing gains so the experiment has not been a waste of time or gear. :)

killerb

Nov 1, 2004
Hey thanks bro, I was really thinking it wasnt going to do any good but I was wrong. It is actually working better than my first cycle when it was full time.
I was wondering if possible andro 50 oral would assist any on my days with no shot. I have never used it,friends do and are getting good results, but its so hard on you from what I have read.

P

pincrusher

killerb said:
Hey thanks bro, I was really thinking it wasnt going to do any good but I was wrong. It is actually working better than my first cycle when it was full time.
I was wondering if possible andro 50 oral would assist any on my days with no shot. I have never used it,friends do and are getting good results, but its so hard on you from what I have read.
i wouldnt use it with the winny, either one or the other.
i use anadrol all the time as a bulker and yes it works great but is pretty harsh on the liver values.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
killerb said:
but its so hard on you from what I have read.

None of the orals are as hard on your liver as the doomsayers would have you believe, but that doesn't mean we should start combining them. Never use more than one oral at a time. Also take into account other medications that have an equal or worse effect on your liver such as OTC NSAIDS or statin drugs that you might be taking at the same time.

Remember even ephedrine is safe when taking 1 tab at a time, but take 4 and even conditioned athletes can die. Same for oral steroids.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
lol goin to try and bulk and cut at the same time.. like to see how that goes.
doesnt make any sense to me.

IMO you would see better results in the end running your heavy bulk drugs dbol sust and deca together then running winny at the end after a break from dbol.

W

wolfyEVH

killerb said:

5'-11" 130lbs
bench 195 to 315
straight curls 45 to 55
hammer curls 30 to 50
leg press 210 to 265

Just a little to show some of the gains from this cycle.

5'11" and 130lbs??? this has got to be a mistake