©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dianabol activation routine..

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
As i am on my 2nd week of D-bol, Test and Deca, i hardly norice any diff...My weight went up by 2 lbs, just to drop by 2lbs in 2 days again......back to square 1 :(
What i would like to know is...
1) What is the FIRST thing you notice with D-bol and how long does it take to notice??
2) What is the 2nd noticable thing...etc etc

I don't know if i'm OVER-eager, but i don't trust this D-bol one bit...( Thai 5mg-------30mg/day)

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
He has legit one's from what he's told me...crush test and all. I do believe our friend is just over anxious.

W

wolfyEVH

what is your carb and protein intake right now???? the initial weight from dbol will come very quickly as it will be water and sugar stores. You may not be eating enough

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
what is your carb and protein intake right now???? the initial weight from dbol will come very quickly as it will be water and sugar stores. You may not be eating enough
...I think you might have a point there....Have been busy like hell repairing Computers...hardly time to eat :(

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
I don't know if I can pin point the "first" thing I notice, but after two weeks I can move more weight or more reps same weight. I feel pumped damn near 24/7. I should be up 5 pounds by then, but thats not always a sign that its not working. You can try and bump it up to 45mg day...15mg 3 times day and give it a week or so. You said you have thai, so you have a snake and arrow on one side right?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
war nerve said:
I don't know if I can pin point the "first" thing I notice, but after two weeks I can move more weight or more reps same weight. I feel pumped damn near 24/7. I should be up 5 pounds by then, but thats not always a sign that its not working. You can try and bump it up to 45mg day...15mg 3 times day and give it a week or so. You said you have thai, so you have a snake and arrow on one side right?
Yes.....and i have tried thr "crush" test......quite hard and breaks in 2...it doesn't brittle...

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
After 13 days on 30mg dbol I can tell that when I am working out, for example, bicep's that they seem like they want to rip out of the skin. They are so pumped it is almost to the point of being painfull. Then again I could just be a retard !

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
...I think you might have a point there....Have been busy like hell repairing Computers...hardly time to eat :(
this is the reason right here why you are not feeling anything. without the right fuel to feed the fire, you can not expect any results. your diet and training are THE MOST IMPORTANT thing you can take whether on-cycle or not. without the right amount of food intake you will not be giving your body adequate nutrition to take advantage of the aas you are taking in.
this is a classic reason why some people(not refering to you though) keep going bigger & bigger with their cycles. they are trying to compensate for poor nutritional intake and poor training. it doesnt mater how much gear you take, if you dont have enough of the right fuel your flames will burn out.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
this is the reason right here why you are not feeling anything. without the right fuel to feed the fire, you can not expect any results. your diet and training are THE MOST IMPORTANT thing you can take whether on-cycle or not. without the right amount of food intake you will not be giving your body adequate nutrition to take advantage of the aas you are taking in.
this is a classic reason why some people(not refering to you though) keep going bigger & bigger with their cycles. they are trying to compensate for poor nutritional intake and poor training. it doesnt mater how much gear you take, if you dont have enough of the right fuel your flames will burn out.

We keep pushing this point over and over. Food is anabolic. Without lots and lots of food, you are making expensive piss and nothing else.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
This is what i'm using at the mo...Morning OATS + EGG SUPPREME; 10H00 Muscle Mass Fuel; 13h00 Sandwiches + banana; 15h00 Muscle Mass Fuel; 18h00 My supper ie Mince + Noodles or BOEREWORS + MASH.........i'm sure this can't be TOO little...eh?
( Not to mention that i nibble through the day as well....)

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
This is what i'm using at the mo...Morning OATS + EGG SUPPREME; 10H00 Muscle Mass Fuel; 13h00 Sandwiches + banana; 15h00 Muscle Mass Fuel; 18h00 My supper ie Mince + Noodles or BOEREWORS + MASH.........i'm sure this can't be TOO little...eh?
( Not to mention that i nibble through the day as well....)
this is more than it appeared your earlier post refered to when you stated you hardly had time to eat. sit down and calculate with a calorie counter book, how much protein, carbs, & total calories these meals equal to. i would also add a shake before bed preferably a low carb one made up of a high percentage of casien whey.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hey Fellas!!!...i think something is busy kicking in......Muscles start to look better and bigger, and i also get this "pumped" feeling....I don't want to talk shit or something, but if this stuff REALLY works, i think i'm gonna get big as hell.......Wanna get up there and kick DR's ASS!!!!!....lolololol....j/k ;)

W

wolfyEVH

are the edges of the pills beveled? that is, are the rounded a bit on the edges....also, take a few of them an hour before you workout, some people will do this and see if they get really pumped up.

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
are the edges of the pills beveled? take a few of the an hour before you workout, you'll know then
Sorry wolfy, i'm not 100% with you.....please explain??...thx :)