©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

is this safe

W

wolfyEVH

no...if i were you I'd look behind my back and make sure no one is spying on you....lol....why wouldnt it be safe bro?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
NO LEAVE NOW!!!!!!!!!! just kidding..... :welcome: of course it's a safe place....best place for anything.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
wut up man, hey im 16 and im hangin in there, seems pretty safe round these parts, just watch ur back some of these guys got some tendencies...lol jk bro welcome

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
dump truck said:
Hi Everyone New to the forum is this a safe place to hang out

I have to admit that this an "original" introduction. :clap:

BTUs

Feb 22, 2005
Macon Georga
anabolic steroids: If I went to a Dr. and asked for a prescription what would the Dr. Say? Why would I need them other than weight lifting? I do not get the idea you can just ask for a prescription for this stuff? Am I wrong? What illness is treated with such medication? Told you these were silly so be patient. Thx
BTUs

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
My guess is 100% of the time they will tell you to stay away from it.....I tried with a couple of DR's, and got nowhere...

P

pincrusher

BTUs said:
anabolic steroids: If I went to a Dr. and asked for a prescription what would the Dr. Say? Why would I need them other than weight lifting? I do not get the idea you can just ask for a prescription for this stuff? Am I wrong? What illness is treated with such medication? Told you these were silly so be patient. Thx
BTUs
you cant just ask for a prescription. the only way a doctor will prescribe aas products is if you have low testosterone. primarily the only ones who receive prescriptions are people who are over 30, are suffering from symptoms of low testosterone such as lack of energy, low sex drive, inability to maintain an erection. the doc will generally first have a bloodtest done to see your total & free testosterone levels before he will prescribe them to you. not all docs will mess with steroids because of the problems legally so it all depends on your docs opinion of hormone replacement therapy treatments.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BTUs said:
BTUs
The only way a doctor can legally prescribe steroids is if it serves an already accepted medical purpose. In other words a doctor on his own has no authority to decide that steroids may treat a condition. Hormone replacement is and accepted medical purpose. Wasting diseases such as AIDS is accepted some places and not others. Even when there is a legitimate medical purpose many doctors are afraid to prescribe them because of the stigma attached to steroids.