©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Arnold Classic

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
I am going on Friday. Less crowded. Saturday and Sunday are insane! It gets so crowded you can barely move.

Chelle

Jan 3, 2004
USA!!
www.google.com
<!--QuoteBegin-Chimp+Jan 3 2004, 10:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chimp @ Jan 3 2004, 10:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am going on Friday. Less crowded. Saturday and Sunday are insane! It gets so crowded you can barely move. [/b][/quote]
So you've been before?
What to do after hours? Clubs? Nice places to eat?
Also, what is the weather like in March in Columbus?
I'm afraid I will freeze.
Today where I live it's going to be 70 degrees. I am not used to cold weather.

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
Last year was my first and only time. Columbus is a great town, nothing like the older "rust belt" cities in Ohio like Cleveland or Youngstown. There's a lot of great clubs and resturants. Everything from the college bars around Ohio State University to upscale night clubs. Yes you will probably be cold in March. Last year there was a snow storm right before the show. So there was a lot of snow still on the ground and it was about 30-35 F. Typically in March it's the highs are in the 40's and lows are in the 20's. March weather is very strange, could be as high as 70 that time of year to as single digits. (today is supposed to be in the 60's :D )

If you decide to go, I could give you a list of specific resturants, clubs, etc. near the expo (downtown) or around the Columbus area.

A

armani1072

ooh ooh ooh I wanna go.

i prolly won't be able too though. i can't miss school ;)

Chelle

Jan 3, 2004
USA!!
www.google.com
<!--QuoteBegin-Chimp+Jan 3 2004, 11:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chimp @ Jan 3 2004, 11:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Last year was my first and only time. Columbus is a great town, nothing like the older "rust belt" cities in Ohio like Cleveland or Youngstown. There's a lot of great clubs and resturants. Everything from the college bars around Ohio State University to upscale night clubs. Yes you will probably be cold in March. Last year there was a snow storm right before the show. So there was a lot of snow still on the ground and it was about 30-35 F. Typically in March it's the highs are in the 40's and lows are in the 20's. March weather is very strange, could be as high as 70 that time of year to as single digits. (today is supposed to be in the 60's :D )

If you decide to go, I could give you a list of specific resturants, clubs, etc. near the expo (downtown) or around the Columbus area. [/b][/quote]
You are from there?
My goodness....well, I am going with a group. They want to take me to an upscale gentlemans club :huh: Yes, you heard me right. Since they found out I've never been to a strip club, they have made it their mission to take me. One wants to pay for a lap dance for me - uhhhh, NO thanks. So, what about a nice gentlemans club (I don't want to go and will try to get out of it but if they insist, I'd rather it be a classy place)

Also, what are some nice bars, clubs to go to? Upscale night club sounds nice. No college bars - I'm a bit older than that great group ;)

I want to go out to eat at least one night to a really nice restrant too - think romantic.

If it's that cold, how can I wear a sexy dress going out to eat???? Bummer :(
I live in SC - today it got up to 76 degrees. I don't even own cold weather clothes.
How can I "do it up" to go out on the town, in layers and layers of clothes?

Do you have any websites for some of these places? I guess the chamber of commerce?

Tell me all ya know :)

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-Chelle+Jan 3 2004, 09:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chelle @ Jan 3 2004, 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Chimp+Jan 3 2004, 10:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chimp @ Jan 3 2004, 10:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am going on Friday. Less crowded. Saturday and Sunday are insane! It gets so crowded you can barely move. [/b][/quote]
So you've been before?
Today where I live it's going to be 70 degrees. I am not used to cold weather. [/b][/quote]
Cold, very cold. My brother lived there for 4 yrs and he went to it 2 yrs ago, said it was great. High Street has some pumping clubs........it is a partying place. I've done my damage in that town before :D

Chelle

Jan 3, 2004
USA!!
www.google.com
<!--QuoteBegin-jsjs24+Jan 3 2004, 07:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jsjs24 @ Jan 3 2004, 07:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Chelle+Jan 3 2004, 09:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chelle @ Jan 3 2004, 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Chimp+Jan 3 2004, 10:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chimp @ Jan 3 2004, 10:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am going on Friday. Less crowded. Saturday and Sunday are insane! It gets so crowded you can barely move. [/b][/quote]
So you've been before?
Today where I live it's going to be 70 degrees. I am not used to cold weather. [/b][/quote]
Cold, very cold. My brother lived there for 4 yrs and he went to it 2 yrs ago, said it was great. High Street has some pumping clubs........it is a partying place. I've done my damage in that town before :D [/b][/quote]
I'll be a good girl, but a half frozen one! :eek:

M

MYRICK

IS TITUS HAVING AN AFTER PARTY IF SO SPEND THE 25 BUCKS AND GO. HIS PARTY'S ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OFF THE CHAIN

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
I don't live in Columbus I'm near Akron which is 2 hours NE of Columbus. I have many friends who went to Ohio State and some of them still live in Columbus. So I have made many trips there. jsjs24 is right about High street. A lot of fun bars. It's at the University so they tend to be more college oriented. Give me a couple of days to talk to some friends and I'll give you a nice list of places to pick from.

By the way women going to strip bars is incredibly sexy. ;)

Chelle

Jan 3, 2004
USA!!
www.google.com
<!--QuoteBegin-Chimp+Jan 3 2004, 11:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chimp @ Jan 3 2004, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don't live in Columbus I'm near Akron which is 2 hours NE of Columbus. I have many friends who went to Ohio State and some of them still live in Columbus. So I have made many trips there. jsjs24 is right about High street. A lot of fun bars. It's at the University so they tend to be more college oriented. Give me a couple of days to talk to some friends and I'll give you a nice list of places to pick from.

By the way women going to strip bars is incredibly sexy. ;) [/b][/quote]
I really appreciate you giving me some ideas!
Why is it sexy for a woman to go to strip bars? I'm nervous about it.
I'm sure the group I'm going with will have a hootin' good time just watching ME watch everthing else :blink: :D

Chelle

Jan 3, 2004
USA!!
www.google.com
<!--QuoteBegin-MYRICK+Jan 3 2004, 11:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MYRICK @ Jan 3 2004, 11:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> IS TITUS HAVING AN AFTER PARTY IF SO SPEND THE 25 BUCKS AND GO. HIS PARTY'S ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OFF THE CHAIN [/b][/quote]
Who is Titus? More info, purdy pease?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-Chelle+Jan 4 2004, 10:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chelle @ Jan 4 2004, 10:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-MYRICK+Jan 3 2004, 11:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MYRICK @ Jan 3 2004, 11:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> IS TITUS HAVING AN AFTER PARTY IF SO SPEND THE 25 BUCKS AND GO. HIS PARTY'S ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OFF THE CHAIN [/b][/quote]
Who is Titus? More info, purdy pease? [/b][/quote]
Craig Titus is a pro bodybuilder (Mr. Olympia competitor). He has these big parties after shows so I read in MD.

M

MYRICK

<!--QuoteBegin-Chelle+Jan 4 2004, 11:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chelle @ Jan 4 2004, 11:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Chimp+Jan 3 2004, 11:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chimp @ Jan 3 2004, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don't live in Columbus I'm near Akron which is 2 hours NE of Columbus. I have many friends who went to Ohio State and some of them still live in Columbus. So I have made many trips there. jsjs24 is right about High street. A lot of fun bars.  It's at the University so they tend to be more college oriented. Give me a couple of days to talk to some friends and I'll give you a nice list of places to pick from.

By the way women going to strip bars is incredibly sexy.  ;) [/b][/quote]
I really appreciate you giving me some ideas!
Why is it sexy for a woman to go to strip bars? I'm nervous about it.
I'm sure the group I'm going with will have a hootin' good time just watching ME watch everthing else :blink: :D [/b][/quote]
BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS SEXY FOR WOMEN TO LOOK AT AND TOUCH OTHER WOMEN IN THAT I WANT TO FREAK U KIND OF WAY.

AND JSJS IS RIGHT TITUS ALWAYS HAS AFTER PARTIES AFTER THE BIG SHOW FROM WHAT I HEAR THERE LEGENDARY MAYBE ILL BE ABLE TO GO SOMETIME ITS ONLY LIKE 25 BUCKS A TICKET AND ALL THE COMPETITORS ARE THERE

Tinytim

Dec 31, 2003
hey i also liv ein the alron area.......chimp where are you at ...what gym do you go to?????????

if anyone need a place to stay thats comming from the north you can stay at my place....im only a 2 hr drive awayfrom columbus....
TT

Tinytim

Dec 31, 2003
that was supposed to say l also live in the Akron area.........ehhh i cant type

Friggemall

Dec 19, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-Chelle+Jan 3 2004, 06:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chelle @ Jan 3 2004, 06:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Since they found out I've never been to a strip club, they have made it their mission to take me.  One wants to pay for a lap dance for me - uhhhh, NO thanks. 
[/b][/quote]
Don't feel bad Chelle, I'm a guy and never been inside a strip club. Almost 43 y/o guy. My wife and I have a running joke about it. My step son just turned 18 and she thinks he should take me :eek: