©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I'm looking forward to this one! It was bound to happen. It has the makings of real battle!! I think Dos Santos will come out on top again. He is so poised in there...To me, it will either end fairly quick or be a knock down, drag out battle!! Good Times!!

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
Definitely going with Dos Santos on this one too. I don't think it will be as quick as the 1st one but it won't go even 3 rounds imo.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I can't wait for this fight to come up...that first fight was a disappointment. It's hard to go against Dos Santos, but I think Velasquez could take it....hell, who knows though. Nobody has been able to get Dos Santos on his back, which is what Velasquez will need to do.

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
That is exactly what Velasquez needs to do. I wouldn't count out Dos Santos on the ground though. He is a Brazilian and they grow up doing BJJ.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Yea, it's not only getting him down, but keeping him down too. I think Cain could possibly do it, but heck, maybe not, nobody else has. I agree, I wouldn't underestimate DS's ground game either....it's amazign in all his fights, we haven't seen what he is capable of yet. That is pretty amazing. Cain will have to do it with technique, because even Carwin couldn't get him down through power alone...and he is a large framed strong guy.

I just want to see a good fight, but it could easily end like the last one did.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Yea, it's not only getting him down, but keeping him down too. I think Cain could possibly do it, but heck, maybe not, nobody else has. I agree, I wouldn't underestimate DS's ground game either....it's amazign in all his fights, we haven't seen what he is capable of yet. That is pretty amazing. Cain will have to do it with technique, because even Carwin couldn't get him down through power alone...and he is a large framed strong guy.

I just want to see a good fight, but it could easily end like the last one did.

Agreed.....

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
Cain definatly had some ring rust their 1st bout right off surgery, this one should be good