©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Training to faliure.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
do you belive in training by maximal reps of faliure for core movements? i know most football players and coaches suggest this to build our needed type of explosive muscle fiber, obviuosly it works but it seems i go through platues liek this, for example im currently repping 250 for faliure sets, say 6 or 7 (faliure at 7 after 3 sets befor) and ive been stuck here now for a while, should i change up and increase my number of reps for a while to bust out of this platuea?

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
alright also you know anything else about breakin outa plateaus them things get anoying as hell after a while

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Changing routine usually works for me. It could be anything, something as simple as changing the order of exercises. If that doesn't work,"Rage Against the Machine" on the IPod usually does it.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
tru im usally more of a tupac, big, 50 cent guy, but that kinda music does get me pretty pissed off, i dont know how them guys can even talk after all that screamin lol

W

wolfyEVH

Diesel said:
tru im usally more of a tupac, big, 50 cent guy, but that kinda music does get me pretty pissed off, i dont know how them guys can even talk after all that screamin lol

i dont know how tupac big, and 50cent can talk after all the weed and crack

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
lol yea well 2 are dead so technically they cant and fifty slurrs when he raps cause he's been shot in da face

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
music aside....lol....i alternate from DB to BB that usually helps. I normally listen to rap etc...but when i work out i like listening to rock not hardcore but fast pace like that group that sings the lyrics "get up and get down with the sickness" i forgot their names.