©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MMA or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu advice.....

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
I've read a lot of threads on this forum and have learned a great deal. There seems to be an endless amount of knowledge on here and an endless amount of members who are more than happy to help someone out and give their advice. I dare not comment on any of the threads cause I am a total newb when it comes to this stuff. I would love to contribute. What I do have a wealth of knowledge in is MMA and BJJ. So, if anyone needs advice about those 2 subjects I would love to help out if I can. I am a former 3x MMA World Champion, none of those titles were from the UFC. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I've fought guys that are in the UFC but I never did. Currently I am a brown belt in Jiu-Jitsu and am arguably top 10 in the world in my weight division. I would love to help anyone out if they needed it.

Thanks,

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Great list of accomplishments! Thank you for sharing and contributing where you can!

Look forward to you sharing some of your experiences with the board:)