©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Easiest way to check legit D-Bol

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Drop them in sulfuric acid (car battery acid you can buy at auto-parts store) and they are supposed to react and cause a brownish haze in the acid around the pill. Fakes will not do that. Unfortunatly i don't know how LONG you must have the tab in the solution before you'll see the diff :(
The one on the left is the Real McCoy...:)

Attachments

• dbol.JPG
    dbol.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 29

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
robin why are you so paranoid about your gear being fake. Didn't you buy them from a "good reliable source"?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
robin why are you so paranoid about your gear being fake. Didn't you buy them from a "good reliable source"?
Orc...in my oppinion EVERYONE is under suspision.......Guilty....until proven innocent.....;)
No, just kidding.....reason being i like to be 100% sure in what i do....call me Mr Perfect if you have to, but i just hate bullshitters...that's all...Another thing is, i think we have some very good folks on this here board.....don't want them to get ripped off...:(

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
True and i agree.....but you have to have confidence in where you get your gear....shop around and ask before you buy....i'd hate to be injecting something without fully knowing what's in it. I was just asking because alot of your posts lately have been about your dbol. I'm sure your fine with what you purchased...your just expecting too much too soon.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
True and i agree.....but you have to have confidence in where you get your gear....shop around and ask before you buy....i'd hate to be injecting something without fully knowing what's in it. I was just asking because alot of your posts lately have been about your dbol. I'm sure your fine with what you purchased...your just expecting too much too soon.
I contacted my supplier, and this is what he had 2 say--->"There are Lots of fake D-bol around the world so you are bound to come across some of it. It is rare to find fake Anabol in this country. I have in fact seen a lab test on these Anabols that I use and get, 5.2 mgs of Methandrostenlone. So I am sure mine are the real thing. British Dispensary will tell you that they don’t sell them 100’s in glass jars and that is true. They are repacked into 100’s. Very few people buy 1000 tabs a time so you have to count them out anyway, so they are packed in those glass jars so we can keep track of which ones are ours at least."
On another board i read that they say some ppl are just not having any effect with dbol.....so i was thinking of maby doing some Anaplex next time round.......PS: after my source contackted me, i sorta believe him cause if you look at his webpage, you can clearly see this guy knows what he is talking about...

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
daver003 said:
Any experience with dbol capsules? Are they legit or are only the tablets the real deal?
Never heard about the capsules.......anybody else??

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
daver003 said:
Any experience with dbol capsules? Are they legit or are only the tablets the real deal?
Only if they are coming from a UG lab who is buying the raw hormone and putting them in capsules themselves.
Anyone one else hear of a pharmacy that caps Dbol?