©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Re-growing Robin Hood's nads

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
This is the new thread to discuss any new experimental therapies/proceedures to help Robin Hood stimulate the growth of his family jewels....

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Damn.....i always knew i'm gonna make it to the papers.....but THIS was not what i had in mind....lolol

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
By the way, how sick are you of ESPN talking about baseball players using steroids? I really dont want to hear about guys sticking each other with needles. Is it me or does this seem a bit gay.....?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
daver003 said:
By the way, how sick are you of ESPN talking about baseball players using steroids? I really dont want to hear about guys sticking each other with needles. Is it me or does this seem a bit gay.....?
At the moment i have a beautifull Indian lady giving me my shots.....won't trade her for the world... :eek:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hey bud...let's change the subject......i hate men talking about my nads.........woman???...ANYTIME...:)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
daver003 said:
OK. How did you find a beatiful indian woman to inject you? Was she listed in the classifieds?
Yeah funny.....No, she is a pharmisist...In the beginning she supplied me with juice.....now i get mine from a diff source.....cheaper.....but she still injects