©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rick Collins, J.D. on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Rick Collins, J.D. on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch

CNBC (check your local listings)
Tuesday, August 2, 2005; 10 PM EST
Wednesday, August 3, 2005; 1 AM EST

Tonight on “THE BIG IDEA WITH DONNY DEUTSCH,” renowned anabolic steroid legal expert and counsel to the sports and fitness supplement industry, Rick Collins, Esq., battles politicians, so-called medical experts and media propaganda in an effort to set the record straight on AAS and “performance enhancing dietary supplements.” Rick appears toward the end of the broadcast, after a lengthy series of guests including Lou “The Incredible Hulk” Ferrigno and former Mr. Universe Steve Michalik. With the deck stacked against him (including the show’s host, who displays a relentlessly anti-supplement bias), Rick takes a well-aimed shot at California Senator Jackie Speier and her anti-supplement legislation which was vetoed by Governor Schwarzenegger. The bill is fueled by parents who lost their children to suicide, allegedly connected to their abuse of anabolic steroids. The family suggests that it was performance enhancing dietary supplements like creatine that led their son down a slippery slope to anabolic steroid abuse. The show airs tonight at 10pm Eastern time on CNBC. Check your local listings.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
ha! a slippery slope to aas abuse,lol. thats hilarious.

"my stats are 18 years old 145lbs been lifting 4 months. 1st cycle was 6 weeks of creatine. i'm thinking about putting together my 2nd cycle of tren/test/deca/primo/winstrol, hows that look?"

yeah right,lol.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Cant Stand When Ppl That Know Nothing About Gear And Supplements Try To Look Like Experts Because They Read One Article