©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Good protein bar?

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
Anyone know of a decent tasting, affordable protien bar? ive tried u turn and detour, and all i have to say is ... i was disapointed lets put ti that way, also ive tried snickers there good but man at 2 bucks a bar, fuck that. so if ya got anysuggestions please help me out,

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
i knwo thats what im tryin to find, i know that its better to have whole foods, but i dont have time to bust out a packed meal in the middle of spanish classlol so thats the only rreson ima get the bars

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If you think Detour tastes shitty, try Powerbar. Its like saw dust and honey! I do think Detour tastes the best and Labrada bars arent too bad either.

merllin_2000

Mar 30, 2005
I peronally like the chef jay's bar's Tri-o-plex bar's, but i have recently read an article that states that they only carry half of there claimed protein and more sugar. Of course i found that article by mistake and i am not sure if it was true or not, so until i finish out my 2 boxes then i will believe that they have what is stated. lol

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Pure Protien Peanut Butter & Chocolate are the best I have found so far. Snickers are good, but way too tough to chew.