©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Suggestions for 3rd Cycle....

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
Hello All,

HAPPY Valentines Day to all of you AnaSCI women out there (Not sure if any at all, :rolleyes: ).....

I am just starting to get into my 3rd Cycle and I was thinking of using the Stacking method.... My first and second cycles were simply TEST Enanthate 400-500mg/wk.

This time I am getting Another bottle of TEST Enanthate, but I am wanting to stack with another Anabolic... Yesterday was my 23rd Birthday and One of my good friends that works at the Local World Gym attended my little gathering and we started discussing my next step.... He agreed to stick with TEST Enanthate but suggested I stack with either DECA or something called Anavol (Spelling may be off)... I think it was called Anavol (I was pretty drunk)....

Anyways, I thought about D-Bol, but he wasn't seeing eye to eye with me on D-Bol with TEST....

I am obviously 23 yrs old... 5'9" and Off my cycle I am 148-152lbs and during my second Cycle I weighed in at !55-157lbs...

No Winstrol necessary, I have a high Metabolism, so I am strickly trying to gain MASS, I have excellent Definition....

My goal weight is 175-190lbs.... I highly think 190lbs is not feasable.... But I think 175lbs is attainable...

Can any of you give me suggestions??? Also, I am taking Clomid for PCT so nothing to worry about there.....

Thanks,
-Ronin

:)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
500-600mg test weekly w/ 30mg D-bol daily would work nicely. He was probably referring to Anadrol which is a highly androgenic drug.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Anadrol is very very quick acting....you'll like what you get out of it but you have to stay safe in how you do it since it's a rather strong 17-alpha-alkylated steroid. Since you haven't stacked anything with the test yet go with dbol at 30mgs ed for 4-6 weeks.

W

wolfyEVH

this is what i plan on doing for my next cycle, you should give it a try...

Weeks 1-6 (either anadrol 50mg/day or dbol 30mg/day)
Weeks 1-14 (test enanthate 500mg/week)

P

pincrusher

everyone has given you good advise on your next cycle. i would do a test enth/deca cycle as my next one if i were you. although using an oral will be nice, it really wont do much for ya after the initial 4 weeks you take it and you will loose a slight bit of the gains from it where if you did deca instead, it would create a nice balance for the entire cycle. you could even use the dbol for the first 4 weeks of the test/deca cycle if you wanted to.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
everyone has given you good advise on your next cycle. i would do a test enth/deca cycle as my next one if i were you. although using an oral will be nice, it really wont do much for ya after the initial 4 weeks you take it and you will loose a slight bit of the gains from it where if you did deca instead, it would create a nice balance for the entire cycle. you could even use the dbol for the first 4 weeks of the test/deca cycle if you wanted to.

That's what I would recommend too. Test/Deca/Dbol.

Wolfy that's a little conservative isn't it?

Romanov5

Feb 15, 2005
How are you eating? D-bol will take off large with high protein/calorie intake. Deadlift and squat heavy and deep. Your weight will start to climb. A little deca won't hurt either.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
screw the anadrol... dbol, deca, enanthate!!!!!!!!!!!!! the dbol would be mainly for you to at least see some gains until the other 2 kick in.......plus it makes you happy and a cocky mofo!!!!!

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
**UPDATE**

Alright everyone, here's the scoop.... Uncle Sam just sent me my Tax return, but I have some bills to pay, so I cannot go with all 3 Sources (TEST, DECA, D-Bol)...

I am going to go with Test and Deca together, but here's my concern: My guy can ONLY get Test Cypionate, rather than my usual Enanthate... I did some research on it, and it seems to have the same results as Enanthate except that it allows the body to retain MORE water than Enanthate, which I think isn't all that bad....

Can I get some advice from Personal experiences on Test Cypionate from anyone, preferably anyone that has taken BOTH forms of Test so I can get an honest Opinion on this Cypionate form of Test.....

Here's a quote I have from http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php:

Testosterone cypionate is the most popular and most used testosterone. Cypionate, like enatanthe, is an oil-dissolved injectable form of testosterone with strong androgenic and anabolic effects. It aromatizes quite easily which means that the conversion rate to estrogen, similar to enanthate's, is relatively high. Several athletes are of the opinion that cypionate stores more water in the body than enantathe does. The muscle buildup during the application along with the inevitable loss of strength and muscle mass after discontinuing use of one product, are the same with the other. Testosterone cypionate can be combined with many steroids and thus making it an excellent mass steroid. As with enanthate the dosage range is 250-1000 mg/week although several athletes inject megadoses

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
cypionate and enanthate are very similar. You won't really notice a "big" difference. Most people go with enanthate because of it's availablity. You'll be happy with either or.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
They are almost identical. One of them used to be the preferred test prescribed in Europe and the othe (I believe it was cypionate) was the preferred test prescribed in the USA. Both are excellent and you won't be disappointed.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Scrape up the few extra bucks for the dbol. It will be worth it. Its a fraction of the cost of the Test and Deca. It would drive me nuts not seeing any gains for 4-5 weeks.