©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coconut oil

Agley

Banned
Dec 13, 2012
Well!!Coconut oil is the best for health and fitness.Coconut oil is made up of around 90% saturated fat, 6% monounsaturated fat, and 2% polyunsaturated fat. Differing from other highly saturated fats however, coconut oil is mostly made up of medium chain fatty acids...

b12

Nov 27, 2012
Coconut oil has been around for a long time. Parillo Performance was the first one I remember to target it specifically to a weightlifting demographic. That was the early 90s.

Brett

Banned
Dec 18, 2012
There are many oil in all over the world and easily available in market so i want to suggest you use coconut oil but not at body because this oil is make the dandruff at skin.

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
Coconut oil is awesome. I started using this when cooking about 6 months ago. I cook just about anything with it now

peter101

Jan 2, 2013
Coconut oil can be used at various places We use is for cooking purpose but only in sweet dish People who have hair fall problem they can apply it on hair for less hair fall It can also be used on dry skin to make it fresh

Last edited:

Mart

Jan 3, 2013
Well!!Coconut oil is the best for energy and fitness.Coconut oil is made up of around 90% saturated fat, 6% monounsaturated fat, and 2% polyunsaturated fat. Differing from other highly saturated fats however, coconut oil is mostly made up of medium chain fatty acids...

Harris007

Jan 3, 2013
The advantages of coconut oil include hair care, healthy skin care, stress relief, maintaining cholesterol level, losing weight, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, comfort from kidney problems, heart diseases, hypertension, diabetes, HIV and cancer, dental treatment, and bone strength.

sazo75

Jan 1, 2013
I prefer the taste of other oils compared to coconut , but I definitely notice the energy I get from coconut oil and I think the health benefits of it compared to some other oils is better.

darksidefitness

Dec 7, 2012
I may need to try some...seen this a lot lately. Even Brandon Lilly just post one of his diet using coconut oil...Let me get on this train to see the rushhhh

The BB Monad

Jul 5, 2010
The truth about coconut oil is obvious to anyone who has studied the health of those who live in native tropical cultures, where coconut has been a primary dietary staple for thousands of years.

Back in the 1930s, Dr. Weston Price found South Pacific Islanders whose diets were high in coconut to be healthy and trim, despite high dietary fat, and heart disease was virtually non-existent. Similarly, in 1981, researchers studying two Polynesian communities for whom coconut was the primary caloric energy source found them to have excellent cardiovascular health and fitness.

Where were all the clogged arteries and heart attacks from eating all of this "evil" saturated fat?

Obviously, coconut oil was doing nothing to harm the health of these islanders.

It may be surprising for you to learn that the naturally occurring saturated fat in coconut oil is actually good for you and provides a number of profound health benefits, such as:

• Improving your heart health.
• Boosting your thyroid.
• Increasing your metabolism.
• Promoting a lean body and weight loss if needed.
• Supporting your immune system.

Coconut oil even benefits your skin when applied topically and has been found to have anti-aging, regenerative effects.

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
I haven't tried coconut oil yet, sounds pretty good. I've been stuck on using grapeseed oil but will definitely try coconut oil.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I love coconut oil. Plus, it just tastes so damn good!

Trader Joes has it? I'll check there.... been getting mine at Whole Foods

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
I use a lot of coconut oil. I find it a very versatile fat source, using it not only for cooking but also stirring it into oatmeal and blending it into protein shakes. Many people don't know this, but coconut oil has a high concentration of lauric acid, which is converted into monolauric acid by your body. Monolauric acid has very strong antiviral, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties, breaking down the cell membranes of a lot of the things that make us sick. Monolauric acid is being studied as a treatment for influenza, Swine Flu, and even HIV. I came down with the flu earlier this week, and immediately doubled my coconut oil intake. It has made a remarkable difference in my recovery time.

Gj

Jan 2, 2013
Going to have to give this stuff a try, With all the health benefits it sounds like a good buy.