©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Casting Call For a Documentary

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Ok heres an opportunity to get on NATIONAL TV,

MTV is currently casting for a documentary on supplements and steroids.
Their main goal is to give an accurate, first-person portrayal of the
topic. With so much negative media attention, we want to end up with
a show where the viewer is able to make their own decisions and
opinions on steroids and supplements by showing someone in the midst
of using with a specific goal in mind.

email [email protected] with your story they will choose the person that they feel best suitable, for this documentary.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/castingcall/story.jhtml?id=1486761

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
This sounds like a great idea. But you know what happened to the best laid plans of mice and men. They got eaten by the snake. I'll stick to my personal rules in this game. "Tell no one nothing and keep in invisible profile." Why give anyone fodder for their agendas?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
she also told me they can change your name on the show, but they cant blur your face.

P

pincrusher

that would be cool but i thing it would be like walking into the gym with a t-shirt on that says, hey look everyone i use steroids.
it would be great to have an unbiased view of steroids on tv though and i am tempted to take you up on it but my shape is not good enough to be on tv quite yet. it would mean i would have to cut sooner than i wanted to. :)

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
yeah well i would but im too young, i could do the supplement thing, ive taken like at least half the shit out there, but no experience wit the roids yet.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Too many consequences on my end if i was to do something like that. But that would be an interesting story line.

W

wolfyEVH

none of us here do any steroids so we couldnt participate

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
I'm a filmmaker and happen to work right down the
street from MTV...and I personally would not trust any MTV
producer as they surely have a hidden agenda, you also have
no way of controling how the editor will make you look.
I believe Jackson shot himself in the foot this way...
But its an interesting idea if done independently.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
oops that was suppose to be Micheal Jackson shot
himself in the foot this way. (or face)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
On the one hand I understand why they want people from 18 to 25 years old. It's MTV and that is their target audience.

But, if you really want to tell a story about steroid use in a positive light, why not include people in their 30's and 40's who can give people an idea of what long term use will do to you or for you?

Wouldn't make any difference to me one way or another. I want steroids to remain an underground secret.
I'm not interested in how the average citizen views steroids and could care less if they see them in a more positive light.
As far as I'm concerned, the more unenlightened they are, the better.