©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Which to Use???

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Would D-bol or Anavar be better to use with test enan.? I need some suggestions..I am planning on using test enan. , nandro. pro. . And would like to stack it with something else. If anyone could throw some cycles my way that would be great.

stats

23 years old
185 lbs.
12% b.fat
4 -5 days training a week
goal: 9% b.fat , 225 lbs.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Do you think it would be worthwhile to add nandro prop. in with the d-bol and test enan?

P

pincrusher

chris 1 said:
If you already have it I would use it. Test deca and d-bol are a great cycle. I am pretty sure the Nandro prop is a fast acting deca and should be taken [eod].
i agree that test/deca/dbol is one of the best easy cycles out there and will put on alot of mass. the nan-prop must be taken eod or every third day at most due to its fast acting ester. the nan will kick in pretty quick and would be a nice complement to the dbol at the beginning of the cycle but you might want to take some proviron to prevent a lack of sex drive until the longer estered test kicks in and also some nolva with the proviron to help with water retention.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
pincrusher said:
i agree that test/deca/dbol is one of the best easy cycles out there and will put on alot of mass. the nan-prop must be taken eod or every third day at most due to its fast acting ester. the nan will kick in pretty quick and would be a nice complement to the dbol at the beginning of the cycle but you might want to take some proviron to prevent a lack of sex drive until the longer estered test kicks in and also some nolva with the proviron to help with water retention.

what would you recommend for mg/per week on this stack? how often should I be injecting? I 've done some research but any extra advice would be great.