©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Balkan pharmaceutical

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I was looking into quality of Balkan for a possible purchase and read on another board someone sayin there have been bad infections and reactions on their stuff .he says owners a corrupt politician etc and sanitation isn't there. I say bs to it . Anyone ever hear or have known anyone getting infections etc?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Just could not see alin having any part of that. Has a great long time reputation.
Maybe someone could chime in that has real world exp in the sponsors section... T

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Ive used the product with no problems. But i would like to hear a sponsors take on your comments. I read the thread you are talking about. And i consider the person that wrote it to be pretty knowledgable.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Balkan is by far the best I have used. The Watson Cyp I had caused more PIP than the Balkan Cyp did and I got the same results.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Never used their oils so i dnt know. But i used their oral winny...dbol...drols...tbol n proviron.
I love the proviron so much tht i run 100mgs day with every cycle thru the entire cycle.
The dbol n drols wrkd great also n the tbol was a gd addition!!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I know the owners. What you need to realize is there will always be vested interests when someone posts negatives about any sponsor. You need to read between the lines as to what is true and what is gossip. How many times this year alone have we heard that IP is busted, IP retired, IP sells fakes, yet he is going on 20 years in the business. All these claims have been made by knowledgeable vets in the community:rolleyes:

First thing you need to look at is a track record. How long has Alin been in business - for 12 years now, you do not stay in business that long if you are selling bad, unsterile, or bunk products. Second, how much business does that person do monthly - Alin is the world's largest anabolics distributor, no other supplier in the world come remotely close to his invoicing numbers. Third, if you knew the inside of things, then you would be extremely surprised by how many other suppliers Alin manufactures products for and only relabels with their brand name.

I have personally seen long time trusted vets on the boards bash Alin and his Balkan brand while praising another brand names that were produced and sold by Alin! Think about it, competition, those that prefer another brand name and want to sway people in that direction, those that own there own lab that no one knows they do and wants to steer people away, many, many variables;)

Look at OLM, you cannot even type the letters 'ALIN' in a word because those letters have been banned from their board. You do not stay in this business for over a decade and not build up a strong enemy base!

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I have never had any problems with Alin and he is all i use, you can't go wrong with his products and service

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
i know the owners. What you need to realize is there will always be vested interests when someone posts negatives about any sponsor. You need to read between the lines as to what is true and what is gossip. How many times this year alone have we heard that ip is busted, ip retired, ip sells fakes, yet he is going on 20 years in the business. All these claims have been made by knowledgeable vets in the community:rolleyes:

First thing you need to look at is a track record. How long has alin been in business - for 12 years now, you do not stay in business that long if you are selling bad, unsterile, or bunk products. Second, how much business does that person do monthly - alin is the world's largest anabolics distributor, no other supplier in the world come remotely close to his invoicing numbers. Third, if you knew the inside of things, then you would be extremely surprised by how many other suppliers alin manufactures products for and only relabels with their brand name.

I have personally seen long time trusted vets on the boards bash alin and his balkan brand while praising another brand names that were produced and sold by alin! Think about it, competition, those that prefer another brand name and want to sway people in that direction, those that own there own lab that no one knows they do and wants to steer people away, many, many variables;)

look at olm, you cannot even type the letters 'alin' in a word because those letters have been banned from their board. You do not stay in this business for over a decade and not build up a strong enemy base!

exactly

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I know the owners. What you need to realize is there will always be vested interests when someone posts negatives about any sponsor. You need to read between the lines as to what is true and what is gossip. How many times this year alone have we heard that IP is busted, IP retired, IP sells fakes, yet he is going on 20 years in the business. All these claims have been made by knowledgeable vets in the community:rolleyes:

First thing you need to look at is a track record. How long has Alin been in business - for 12 years now, you do not stay in business that long if you are selling bad, unsterile, or bunk products. Second, how much business does that person do monthly - Alin is the world's largest anabolics distributor, no other supplier in the world come remotely close to his invoicing numbers. Third, if you knew the inside of things, then you would be extremely surprised by how many other suppliers Alin manufactures products for and only relabels with their brand name.

I have personally seen long time trusted vets on the boards bash Alin and his Balkan brand while praising another brand names that were produced and sold by Alin! Think about it, competition, those that prefer another brand name and want to sway people in that direction, those that own there own lab that no one knows they do and wants to steer people away, many, many variables;)

Look at OLM, you cannot even type the letters 'ALIN' in a word because those letters have been banned from their board. You do not stay in this business for over a decade and not build up a strong enemy base!

Ive had very good experiences with Balkan Products. Maybe i misunderstood what you said in your post, but i think you implied that Alin makes the Balkan line up. That cant be, right? I know Alin has his own line of sachets and such. But Balkan Pharmaceuticals is seperate from Alin's, right?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Aaaaamen!!!!

Well put!!!

i know the owners. What you need to realize is there will always be vested interests when someone posts negatives about any sponsor. You need to read between the lines as to what is true and what is gossip. How many times this year alone have we heard that ip is busted, ip retired, ip sells fakes, yet he is going on 20 years in the business. All these claims have been made by knowledgeable vets in the community:rolleyes:

First thing you need to look at is a track record. How long has alin been in business - for 12 years now, you do not stay in business that long if you are selling bad, unsterile, or bunk products. Second, how much business does that person do monthly - alin is the world's largest anabolics distributor, no other supplier in the world come remotely close to his invoicing numbers. Third, if you knew the inside of things, then you would be extremely surprised by how many other suppliers alin manufactures products for and only relabels with their brand name.

I have personally seen long time trusted vets on the boards bash alin and his balkan brand while praising another brand names that were produced and sold by alin! Think about it, competition, those that prefer another brand name and want to sway people in that direction, those that own there own lab that no one knows they do and wants to steer people away, many, many variables;)

look at olm, you cannot even type the letters 'alin' in a word because those letters have been banned from their board. You do not stay in this business for over a decade and not build up a strong enemy base!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Ive had very good experiences with Balkan Products. Maybe i misunderstood what you said in your post, but i think you implied that Alin makes the Balkan line up. That cant be, right? I know Alin has his own line of sachets and such. But Balkan Pharmaceuticals is seperate from Alin's, right?

No, Alin = Balkan Pharmaceuticals

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I have always wondered about Balkan Orals

I've heard of REALLY good reviews on the T-bol and I know the Anavar is great too.

I'm sure they're all very good as they lab test all the products and Balkan is GMP licensed up but those were two orals that are raved about.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I've heard of REALLY good reviews on the T-bol and I know the Anavar is great too.

I'm sure they're all very good as they lab test all the products and Balkan is GMP licensed up but those were two orals that are raved about.

I was wondering about the Drol and Dbol if You or anyone has feedback