©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Acid erosion of the teeth

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
My girlfriends a dental assistant so she demanded I inform everyone on this subject because while in my kitchen she decided to read ingredients in my pre-workout stim powder and every jug of I have and said to never sip on sugary drinks especially the one with citric acid and other acid because it baths and strips enamel from your teeth ,and when you do drink them always drink water to neutralize the acid ph in your mouth. So please do it cause dentists are crooks ..So it's best to drink all at once .

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I have tgis problem. I have a dentist in the family. We are not speaking anymore, but thats another story. Anyway, im a fan of orange juice and sour drinks. And i have to admit it, i like my soda every now and then. It has eroded the enamel from my teeth at the gum line. Its not really giving me trouble yet, but i know it will. They are starting to get sensitive there. Im also one of those people that brushes my teeth too hard. I destroy a tooth brush in weeks. I brush my teeth like im trying to clean a carburetor. I have to work on that.