©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Questions on Dbol cycle, need some help

mxer732

Feb 15, 2005
My lifting partner has just started a cycle of dbol and he wanted me to do so research on taking anti estrogens. Hes taking a nine week cycle consisting of 300 pills. Starting with 3 in first week then 5,7,9,12,8,7,5,3 per week for the cycle. He has just started his second week and is seeing gains but wants to make sure the he is safe and doesnt get the bitch tits that some get. What is the best supplement to take to conteract this to prevent it from happening. Thanks for the help also if you have a site where to find it at would be great. I myself thought about it but kinda wanted to see how exactely he reacted to it. If there are any other supplements to take to help lessen side effects please let me know thanks.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
First off: IMO Dbol only cycle shouldn't be done at all especially for 9 weeks (6 is the most) You can do it but if you do so it needs to be run no longer than 6 weeks with the dosage being all at once in the morning. Second: He should also run some form of Testosterone with the dbol but because this is his first time ever doing steroids then he should do a ALL TESTOSTERONE cycle instead..

Besides those 2 facts his breakdown for his cycle is ridiculous. The half life for dbol is 3-4 hrs and for him to take only 3 tabs in 1 week is the most assanine thing i can think of. He'll never have a steady amount in his blood stream to be effective. Let your friend know he has alot more research to do because he's going to be wasting money. If he wants help here we need to know what kind of dbol they are as far as dosage go if they are 5mg, 10mg, 30mg or 50mg or whatever the case may be.

At this moment the last thing he needs to worry about is gyno...he needs to be more attentive to how to "PROPERLY" do a cycle of steroids before he even considers it.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
First off: Dbol only cycle shouldn't be done especially for 9 weeks (6 is the most) Second: He should also run some form of Testosterone with the dbol.

Besides those 2 facts his breakdown for his cycle is ridiculous. The half life for dbol is 3-4 hrs and for him to take only 3 tabs in 1 week is the most assanine thing i can think of. He'll never have a steady amount in his blood stream to be effective. Let your friend know he has alot more research to do because he's going to be wasting money. If he wants help here we need to know what kind of dbol they are as far as dosage go if they are 5mg, 10mg, 30mg or 50mg or whatever the case may be.

At this moment the last thing he needs to worry about is gyno...he needs to be more attentive to how to "PROPERLY" do a cycle of steroids before he even considers it.

Ya, what he said! :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Oracle, I think he meant 3 tabs per day the first week followed by 5 tabs per day the second week and so on. However, no less assinine.

First, there is no over the counter supplement that will help with gyno or PCT. Our sponsor carries some research products that will meet his needs.

Second, to ask you to research anti-e's in his second week of Dbol is kind of like making a trip from Texas to Mexico, but waiting until you are in Canada before you look at a map for directions. The smart person researchs the map BEFORE he starts the trip.

Now for the most important part. I'm going to teach you something that is very valuable..............for free.

Are you ready?

Are you listening?

Here it comes.

Ready?

ALL STEROID CYCLES SHOULD BE BASED ON INJECTABLE TESTOSTERONE.

Dbol is an appetizer, not a meal.

Dbol is a starter steroid. It is used to kickstart your real cycle. It is not the cycle itself.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
If you really want to know how he is going to react to it, wait till about 6 weeks after his cycle and he is as small as before he started the cycle and probably weaker than before he started because his joints ache so bad he can't lift his beginning weights.

If you are really interested in learning something, hang out on the board and read every thread you can before you start a cycle.

P

pincrusher

ah, the good ole dbol only cycle for those who are afraid to stick a needle in their ass :)
pyramiding products is an old style that isnt very efficient since you will only be at peak bloodlevels for 1 week and the rest of the cycle you will have such varying bloodlevels that side affects will be harder to control.
best thing to take is arimidex to keep water retention to a minimum and cut down on estrogen conversion from the dbol. tell your friend to get it asap cause he will already be experiencing water retention and the gains he may have made already will be just that, WATER.
hopefully you will see what others have said and plan for an injectible cycle for yourself instead of an oral only cycle since gains will disapear as fast as they come with oral only cycles.

mxer732

Feb 15, 2005
Yeah I did not mean that he was only taking 3 pills a week i meant 3 pills a day for a week and the 5 pills a day for a week and so on. What is the best cycle to take the pills?How many and how long, please give honest info because the supplier swore by this cycle and we know him prety well. Because being early in the cycle can just change over to a better cycle for it, and what testerone should i take with it? or what should be taken to lessen the side effects or whatever, I heard a couple suggestions already listed but to be safe whats the best way to do it.

mxer732

Feb 15, 2005
Also they are 5mg taplets. This is the 2nd week that is 5 tablets a day for 5 days. Please let me knwo asap with a better schedule he bought 300 pills total and thats what will have to be fit into a scheduled cycle and 25 are gone so far so for the remaining weeks what should i do.

P

pincrusher

mxer732 said:
Yeah I did not mean that he was only taking 3 pills a week i meant 3 pills a day for a week and the 5 pills a day for a week and so on. What is the best cycle to take the pills?How many and how long, please give honest info because the supplier swore by this cycle and we know him prety well. Because being early in the cycle can just change over to a better cycle for it, and what testerone should i take with it? or what should be taken to lessen the side effects or whatever, I heard a couple suggestions already listed but to be safe whats the best way to do it.
the best way to take dbol would be as a kick starter for a testosterone cycle. do a test enanthate or test cyp cycle at about 400mg per week and use the dbol at about 30-40mg per day for the first 4 weeks of the cycle. something like this:
weeks 1-10 test enth or cyp at 400mg per week (200mg 2x per week)
weeks 1-4 dbol at 30-40mg per day
week 13 nolva at 40mg ed
week 14 nolva at 30mg ed
week 15 nolva at 20mg ed
arimidex taken at .5mg eod throughout the cycle and at .5mg every 3rd day during pct.
have lots of extra nolva on hand in case of gyno symptoms and take at 40mg ed if you get them till they go away then continue at 10-20mg for rest of cycle as preventive measures. if you take the arimidex during the cycle your will more than likely not get gyno symptoms though.

P

pincrusher

to give you an idea of how little your supplier knows, how comes he never mentioned any anti-estrogens or supplied you with them? most suppliers will only sell product and typically dont know the first thing about anti-estrogen products and that is why he recommended the pyramid cycle way. with this system it is hoped that side affects will be kept to a minimum and pct will not be needed since you will be slowly coming off the product which in theory will allow your natural test production to slowly start back up.
downside of this is you will not be getting the maximum affect of the dbol cause you will only be at the highest level for 1 week and 3-5 tabs a day will not be enough to do much more than cause water retention.
you have 275 pills left and 4-5 weeks so i would start taking them 2 at a time 3x per day once in the early am when you wake, once at lunch time and once an hour before you workout. this will make it 30mg per day which should produce some results.
better yet would be to stop now, save the rest, get some test and run a good cycle of test with a dbol kicker the first 4 weks at the 30mg per day.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
if you take the arimidex during the cycle your will more than likely not get gyno symptoms though.

That may be true for most, but not for me. If I dont take Nolvadex throughout my cycle, I will get gyno. Arimidex does nothing for me. I have also used Femara and it works well too. Those are the only ones that seem to work though.

mxer732

Feb 15, 2005
Well deca and other injectables will seem to keep the gains alot better, but the who thing is is that I hvae 275 pills left, I just want to know the best way to take them from now till the end of the cycle without spending a couple more hundred dollers on test or whatever I just want to know a good ant estrogen or whatever to take with it.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
the best way to take dbol would be as a kick starter for a testosterone cycle. do a test enanthate or test cyp cycle at about 400mg per week and use the dbol at about 30-40mg per day for the first 4 weeks of the cycle. something like this:
weeks 1-10 test enth or cyp at 400mg per week (200mg 2x per week)
weeks 1-4 dbol at 30-40mg per day
week 13 nolva at 40mg ed
week 14 nolva at 30mg ed
week 15 nolva at 20mg ed
arimidex taken at .5mg eod throughout the cycle and at .5mg every 3rd day during pct.
have lots of extra nolva on hand in case of gyno symptoms and take at 40mg ed if you get them till they go away then continue at 10-20mg for rest of cycle as preventive measures. if you take the arimidex during the cycle your will more than likely not get gyno symptoms though.

This is the answer to your last question.

W

wolfyEVH

how about you stop right now and wait till you have test......you can always save your pills.....just gonna waste your money if you cycle dbol only, just watch.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
mxer732 said:
Starting with 3 in first week then 5,7,9,12,8,7,5,3 per week for the cycle.

Ok let's do the math keeping in mind he's a beginner and using 5mg tabs.

week 1: 15mgs ed
week 2: 25mgs ed
week 3: 35mgs ed
week 4: 45mgs ed
week 5: 60mgs ed
week 6: 40mgs ed
week 7: 35mgs ed
week 8: 25mgs ed
week 9: 15mgs ed

he peaks off at 60mgs when an average for a beginner cycle is 30mgs for 6 weeks tops. He only goes below 30mgs for 4 of the 9 weeks. yes true he pryamids upwards but i think that his "head and muscles" are filled with the notion that DBOL is the king of steroids to get that fast fix. To get "swoll" in a short amount of time. I still don't agree with the 9 weeks of dbol regardless of how low the dosages are for the first, second, eighth, and ninth week.

mxer732

Feb 15, 2005
What would a cycle of test cost and how often should it be taken why exactely does this increase your gains so much?

mxer732

Feb 15, 2005
Ok well i understand not to go with the 9 week cycle rather to go down and keep the levels up and constant, if you were to take them with or without test what would you take per week for the best results

W

wolfyEVH

mxer732 said:
What would a cycle of test cost and how often should it be taken why exactely does this increase your gains so much?

about 100 bucks for your test.......why does it increase your gains??? well, test is the primary androgen in the male body. It is a class I steroid, meaning it binds strongly to the androgen receptor site, (unlike most orals like dbol) You wont have to worry about lack of sex drive, because even though your natural test is suppressed (all steroids do this) you're taking test from an outside source anyways. A cycle of test only for 10 weeks, you'll get better results than by doing a dbol only cycle. Dbol only cycle will give you lots of strength and weight, but thats hand in hand with all the water retention you get. Test is the best steroid for muscle building. Like DR said, dbol in an appetizer, not a meal.......dbol is mainly a helper and a kickstarter for the cycle, as test isnt into its full effect until about week 3 or 4. With test only, expect to gain 15 keepable pounds (with a good diet and PCT) With dbol, you'll gain about 15 lbs, but be prepared to lose nearly all of it. Its your money and your choice, do as you wish.