©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PGE-1 & dry joints?

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
Has anyone else experienced dry joints from researching PGE-1? I mean hella dry joints....like ten times worse then winny!

I'm assuming that what this is from, since I've never felt it until researching this pep.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
So Dave were you pain free before? and after how long or how many doses of the PGE did it hit you ? I was doing some research on it for my buddy and does cause muscular skelatal issues in like 1-3% . lucky you guys ..
Do you get any flushing of the skin ? He also had that..

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
So Dave were you pain free before? and after how long or how many doses of the PGE did it hit you ? I was doing some research on it for my buddy and does cause muscular skelatal issues in like 1-3% . lucky you guys ..
Do you get any flushing of the skin ? He also had that..

I was pain free prior. I started noticing the pain after about 12 doses. And no flushing of the skin. I like the results from the pep (length & girth gains!!!) and dont want to stop, and I'm NOT going the stop my workouts. So I guess I could maybe try all, the so so joints supps and just "man up" through the pain.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You could add a low dose deca into your protocol . Ive been taking osteobiflex
for a few months and maybe 3% relief so not
worth the money IMO . Even tried Alflutop and minimal
Joint relief. So I do the no pain no gain motto everyday cause i love pushin iron..