©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do you tell your Dr. everything?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I'm just wondering who or how to find a Dr I can tell everything , as in about AAS without getting the book thrown at you, and your records tainted say if You ever were to present them for a legal reason or if You had health insurance and they were told and denied a claim ? I don't because insurance companies would love to drop you and my Dr wouldn't keep in confidence and put what I say on my medical reports anyhow.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I do not tell them everything. Because of the readons you mentioned. And i think its only going to get worse. I really wish i had a doctor that i could be honest with, just as you do.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
No I don't tell HER everything. For example when I think "those" thoughts while she examins me. She'd probably blast me up side the head.. T

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
No I don't tell HER everything. For example when I think "those" thoughts while she examins me. She'd probably blast me up side the head.. T

:sSig_rofl:

I don't tell them everything unless it was very bad, insurnace co want to take your money but will try and find any reason to deny a claim

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
I usually don't have to tell anything, he knows if I've been naughty by my tests and how I look. Then I have to man-up and take my hand slappin.. :D

COVS

Jan 14, 2012
I have a smart doc and knows from my tests what's up....