©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Adequan @ Alflutop

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Anyone here try any of this injectable joint compound? I've tried the Alflutop fish oil type joint compound injections for the 20 day cycle and it's not worth the 7$ an amp for
me personally. Just curious!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I have heard some really good things on both. I may try those later as I have easy access through friends that are equine people. I do want to begin the Tb500. Just trying to tie up some personel issues first to give it a fair trial. T

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
I've used adequan to help with a knee problem. The doc screwed up my knee (during surgery) and his way of fixing it was to keep adding more and more pain pills. I couldn't take it anymore so I researched and found adequan.. I don't remember if I used 4 or 8 bottles.. I'm thinking just four (equine variety)..
But with 3 or 4 weeks, I was off of everything the doc had me taking.
I have a couple threads with all the info over at my board along with the pictures of my knee and broken foot (foot happened due to the knee giving out down a flight of steps only days before the knee surgery...LOL)

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Would like to try the tb500! I have used the Aflutop around my shoulder and it worked for a while but was not long lasting. Did 21 day protocol and it helped for a couple of months at most.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I've used adequan to help with a knee problem. The doc screwed up my knee (during surgery) and his way of fixing it was to keep adding more and more pain pills. I couldn't take it anymore so I researched and found adequan.. I don't remember if I used 4 or 8 bottles.. I'm thinking just four (equine variety)..
But with 3 or 4 weeks, I was off of everything the doc had me taking.
I have a couple threads with all the info over at my board along with the pictures of my knee and broken foot (foot happened due to the knee giving out down a flight of steps only days before the knee surgery...LOL)

Bass u had some great luck bro! Lol. So hows the knee now? So on a 1-10 rating , 10 best how would you rate equine adequan cause being in the work I do and the gym my knees ache and deca works but I dont want to do it forever . Also how long does adeqaun last after last shot and does it have to be into knee or just in muscle ? And what's tb500? Thanks guys ..

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I forgot to mention I tryed both the Aldequan(10cc vet) and the Aflutop and one of them burnt like hell I forget which one LOL

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Prob the adequan MJ.. Alflutop was like shootin linseed oil or somethin. Did have a tiny pip in shoulders once in a while. What's the adequan dose and time of use? Anyone got true numbers?

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
Prob the adequan MJ.. Alflutop was like shootin linseed oil or somethin. Did have a tiny pip in shoulders once in a while. What's the adequan dose and time of use? Anyone got true numbers?

It was the aldequan forget the dosage honestly over 10yrs ago...it was much thinner of a substance then the aflutop

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I would like to try this for my ankle. I broke it severely on a motorcycle about 5 months ago. I got 14 screws and three plates. Im still learning to walk again. Doc said it should be a couple more months before i can walk. But i will still limp. He said the cartlidge damage is so bad, he will probably have to fuse it. This will keep the pain down where the cartlidge damage is. I was doing research on tb500 and first of all, it seemed expensive. It takes a lot for an injury like mine. Second, i found one very thorough log, and the user did not give it a very good review.
I am interested in the alflutop/adequan. How much do you apply, how often, and do you inject right into the joint, or into the surrounding muscle? Do you use slin pins or 25g/3cc set up?

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
I would like to try this for my ankle. I broke it severely on a motorcycle about 5 months ago. I got 14 screws and three plates. Im still learning to walk again. Doc said it should be a couple more months before i can walk. But i will still limp. He said the cartlidge damage is so bad, he will probably have to fuse it. This will keep the pain down where the cartlidge damage is. I was doing research on tb500 and first of all, it seemed expensive. It takes a lot for an injury like mine. Second, i found one very thorough log, and the user did not give it a very good review.
I am interested in the alflutop/adequan. How much do you apply, how often, and do you inject right into the joint, or into the surrounding muscle? Do you use slin pins or 25g/3cc set up?

Granted it was 10yrs ago but it was 1cc/day for 3 weeks then I think like 1x a month after