©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dynabolan.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Just curious how many of you have run dynabolan.
Was semi popular back in the day. Some people described effects
as a more androgenic deca. Anyway this may be slanted towards the vets but any of you with exp with dynabolan like to hear from you..
Thanks, T

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Its nandrolone. ....deca..with a different ester. Effects shld be similar if not exact.
Never used the undecaonate...but did use the cypionate at extremely low dose...befre
I knew what i was doin.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yes i knew it was a nan but recall guys saying a little less water a little more strength. Maybe it is an ester between npp and deconate. Have not had time to look into it. I do remember it came in a goofy dosage like 80.5 mgs per amp. Not that important just wondered if anyone here used it and had results to report. As far as nandrolone is nandrolone only the ester is diff. I have to say the effect of deca and plain durabolin (npp) are noticbly different. Thanks, T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Right it's the Nandrolone undecanate similar to the testosterone andriol in esters. Very close to Durabolin with an added carbon. I'd use it . I like all decas and never got droOpy dick or weird sides and I love it for my joints even at low cruise dose of 50mg week..