©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Seagal vs. Couture

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Randy would choke him out as fast as Judo Gene Lebell did LOL

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
I can't stand that guy, he gets under my skin for some reason. He may be a good guy, but he comes off as an arrogant smug prick. Maybe i'm wrong though.

That video they showed at the end, did it really show them fighting before?

My work blocked it out, so I was not able to see if it was for real.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I would watch it. Would probably be more interesting then some of the fights UFC has in their main cards lately!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I can't stand that guy, he gets under my skin for some reason. He may be a good guy, but he comes off as an arrogant smug prick. Maybe i'm wrong though.

That video they showed at the end, did it really show them fighting before?

My work blocked it out, so I was not able to see if it was for real.

No, they were in a movie together and Couture was the villian that answered the door and got knocked out by Seagal:p The rest of the video was of him training with Anderson Silva.....

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
What a douche! I hope Couture doesn't waste his time. For Seagal to even THINK that his first MMA fight could be against Couture shows how delusional and arrogant he is!!

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I would watch it. Would probably be more interesting then some of the fights UFC has in their main cards lately!

:yeahthat:Can't be any worse then the line ups they have been having!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
What a douche! I hope Couture doesn't waste his time. For Seagal to even THINK that his first MMA fight could be against Couture shows how delusional and arrogant he is!!

I kbow what you mean. But i have to admit, i would love to see Randy kick his ass. Didnt Seagal get in trouble for beating his wife Kelly Lebrock? He deserves an ass whoopin!

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
Judo Gene beat him when he was well into his 60's infront of MANY martial artists