©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Where is the Powerlifting section?

darksidefitness

Dec 7, 2012
No mad but I think that we can add a Powerlifting section for the brothers that prefer to lift heavy. Nothing wrong with Cross fit or Bodybuilding but just a life style choice. GO HEAVY OR GO HOME.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I know fubaseball would like that as well:)

If you plan to be active here I would have no problem adding a powerlifting section to the forum:)

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Strongman comps are really cool to watch. Nice to see some highlight vids on here

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Fuck yeah!Was hoping for Pl/strongman. Have access toquite a few world class
plers if you guys want me to throw up some interviews. One of my buds just got inducted in to the powerlifting hall of fame in vegas..
Thank ya kindly darkside for threadin it up. T

darksidefitness

Dec 7, 2012
Good to know I love Powerlifting and yes...throw all the good info that you may have. Las Vegas had some good numbers this past competition.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good to know I love Powerlifting and yes...throw all the good info that you may have. Las Vegas had some good numbers this past competition.

Okie dokie dark. As soon as I can catch my breath with family stuff and get back to chi i'll see if i can hook up a few interviews with some of the guys /gals that did the wabdl worlds at sin city. Thanks, T