©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Axiron

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just saw ad on tv Tonite for this new test hrt med. It's an underarm stick . Probably as bad as androgel for its effects for males. Maybe combine with a pin instead of deodorant.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Made by Lilly, 30mg of test per 1.5 oz ,it's like an underarm gel deoderant stick . There's a web site so can someone post it's specs as I'm at work .. Google Axiron . Thanks for the help.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I got it through my doc. It comes with a coupon card so you never pay more than $25 a month. I did 1 pump per arm at a total 60mg (30/pump). It is test in a ethanol/alcohol suspension. The absorbency rate varies from individual but the speculate any where from 8 to 20%. Bloods can be checked after 10 days to check your levels. I actually think it was more effective than cyp at 100mg/week but it is a pain ro do every day and i have 3 little daddys girls that love to snuggle and didn't want to transfer anything. I also have a very strenuous job and am sweating within an hour of getting up.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
What's the cost and how many bottles for 6 months? Thru a trt dr or personal health dr.? Trt is hard to find where im at. Thanks Magnus ..

Youve mentioned this Dr thing before. Have you considered an online hrt Dr/source? There are a couple that come highly recommended.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
link??

incbb

Google Axiron .lol

Hijacked those online hrt places are a rip .Once they get your phone number to do an interview the Dr/salesman is calling everyday asking for some cash to get started.

I hear ya magnus .. Can't have your girls with bigger guns than you brutha.. I did hear it's messy and easily transferred on to people.