©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Huge thanks to Anasci

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just wanted to say thanks a million for anasci and their true, honest, and no bs advice and sponsors who aren't out to steal peoples money and sell diluted junk like some sites..Anasci's mods or reps don't pimp out junk just to make some money they really use it..Keep it up!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
You and the other members here at AnaSCI are who make the board great!! Thank you for being a part of the board:)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I am or have been a member on every board out there...This place has something for everyone!! If you can't find it here you are in the wrong game.....

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Overall this is the best board I have been a part of!! You don't see the attitudes over here that you do on so many other boards!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Overall this is the best board I have been a part of!! You don't see the attitudes over here that you do on so many other boards!

Exactly, you dont see the attitudes, and you dont see the agendas. I know people in business need to make money. And part of that is marketing. But so many boards go way beyond marketing, thats where the agendas come in.
Im so glad i found this board.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Just wanted to say thanks a million for anasci and their true, honest, and no bs advice and sponsors who aren't out to steal peoples money and sell diluted junk like some sites..Anasci's mods or reps don't pimp out junk just to make some money they really use it..Keep it up!

Same props here ironbuilt. This is a great board. Guys running this thing really have it together. thanks, T

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
I've only been on AnaSci for a couple of days but I'm loving the stress free calm environment. Plenty of knowledge without the arguments

IPGear

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Zhongguo
Has always been one of our favorite boards!

Been waiting a long time to see it regain it's former glory!!

IPG

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
There's definitely a great quality of poster, mod and admin on this board. That's a tough find. I'm glad to be a part of it.