©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question on Stacking Win, test 250, deca.

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
Question on Stacking Win, test 250, deca 300.

I am going to ask a lot of questing, and I hope member will answer nicely, I not a newbie, so don’t call me a newbie.

First it super test 200 better than test 250? I have done 3 cycles in the last 2 years. I first did test 400 and hurt like shit, also left knots in my ass. I got big, but lost my gains, so I started super test 200 and deca 300. I got even bigger and keep my gains, but got a little beer belly after Christmas (too much beer and pizza). I want to lose some weight and get my pecks, traps, and triceps bigger.

I use to do a shot of deca and test and deca 2 ml for the first 2 weeks, and then 1ml once ever week. This is how I was told to do and the results worked out good. How much win should I take, I hear 1ml shot ever day> I have shots, not pills. I hear pills work better then shots of win. My roommate has done 2 cycles and now is taking 75mg of anodal for about 2 weeks and then stacking it with d-bal. What does d-Bal do? Am I stacking too much with three? Also could I mix all 3 bottles into one? Will that hurt the products? I was wondering if I should take anodal like my roommate?, but I was happy with the results with the deca and test 200. Also I heard there are a lot more worse side effects taking anodal, is that true? Also I take pills for stopping zits. I get them on my chest, and they don’t start showing till I almost dune with my cycle, I also get them on my shoulders and back.

What do you use to keep from getting zits?
I also use this cream called Retina Micro and Zoderm. I got them from my dermatology’s. What did you all take? Also my nipples are still sore and I have already finished my estrogen blocker (Nolvadex). When I bought some back before I found this site, they sent me liquid (It’s clear and has white like snow flakes on the bottom). I have not had enough courage to taste it.. Is the liquid any good? I did not try, b/c I took 80mg of Nolvadex pill for the first 3 days and then slow took it down from 60 to 4 to 20 and then stopped when my nipples stop hurting. They really only hurt when my girl sucks on them or when I hit them with something like a weight, b/c my left nipple is always hard, b/c it was pierced.

I don’t need my shoulders and arms any bigger, b/c everyone knows I am juicing, b/c they blew up in 2 weeks. I don’t fell I got that big, but everyone tells me I am. Don’t you guys hate the felling after about 1 month, when you lose all the hardness in your mussels, after your off your cycle? When your on your cycle, your arms are always hard (even when their not flexed). But when your off your cycle, you can still do the same amount of weight, but not as many reps. Also, your body does not recover as quickly, as it would it you were jucing. Anyone else has these problems? Also is there something to take after your done with your cycle? so, your arms keep, the water mass and hardness in your body.

I thought about creating, but after I off this cycle I think I am going to give my heart and kidneys a rest.

MY gains of the 1st cycle I started at bench 185, but know doing 250 3 x 8 reps sometimes 6 or 10, on incline. So, what do you guys Suggest? I want to lose my guts, but want to get bigger legs (quads, Calf’s) and upper body and get cardio.
But Can I still do cardio with, taking test 250 and deca? B/c Last time my heart rate would get to 170 or 180 with jogging. Even 150 at resting. But it has gone down since I been off for almost 3 months. Anyone else have these problem or smoothing like it. Would you take something like a blood pressuring medication? , Especially in sex it’s the worst. I sweat so much and fuck so hard my girl likes it, but she is worried about my heart. Does anyone also get gas in the heart (kind of like heart burn, but worse, When I breath and laugh if feels like some one is crushing my lung) after they are on or off a cycle? I have been getting it in my under my ribs where my lung is. I took some gas medicine and it went away, but comes and goes.

I am almost 20 and I living on my own, but my dad is a cardiologist, and he been asking me a lot if I am taking steroids. Anyone else have this problem with people that know you asking you? What do you say, I tell them I took creating, protein, and eat healthy. How long does it take to mess up someone heart? Does it differ on some people? I also have been smoking for 4 years and want to quite, but I cant. A lot of my friend’s smoke and when I am around them I cant stop the erg and when I am drinking my craving kicks in like a man you pissed off on steroids.

Do we have any smokes that juice? Is the longest question you have seen on the message board!!!!!!!! I hope you can answer some of my question, if you cant just answer the important ones, b/c

I really need to know what I should take, before Friday, to reach my goals. That’s when my shipment it coming in from Mexico. Also I don’t have much time before spring break so ASAP answer would be awesome. Thanks you for all your help in this message board, I love this site and check it daily.

Last edited:

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Welcome. You may not be a newbie, but you sound like a newbie. The reason I can say this is because I am a newbie. But I did soem planning before. Your shotgun approach is all over the place. By this time (arrival on Friday) you should be rifled in on exactly what to do. You are just now planning for spring break? That is like in a month!

Read the steriod profiles on the Home page. That will give you a good start.

Here is what I just recieved from one of our sources here.

30ml test eth 250mg
20ml deca 300mg
30ml winny 50mg
100 d-bol 10mg
Nova
Clen

This is the plan - thinking ahead - work through the summer.

8 weeks reducing BF
2 weeks clen
2 weeks eca
2 weeks clen
2 weeks eca

After that -

weeks
1-5 / 30mg d-bol
1-13 / 200ml deca twice a week
1-15 / 250mg test eth twice a week
13-17 / 50mg winny every day
1-20 / 10mg nova every day
17-20 / clomid

Eat around 4000 - 4500 cal day. Work, work, and do some more work. Rest, rest, and get some more rest. Drink water and piss alot. Look like I am on steriods, because I am on steriods.

Good luck!

W

wolfyEVH

no offense, but yes, you are a newbie...you are not even 20, have done 3 cycles in the past 2 years, and dont consider yourself a newbie?.....too many newbie questions you are asking.....i have no idea where to start to answer your question/s (too many in one post) but recess has given some good info for you to start......most of your questions could have been answered on your own.....i've counted 19 questions in your post.....most of us dont have the time to answer 19 all at once....answer as many as you can and we can try and help you with whatever you cant find on your own.

P

pincrusher

excellent work recess ;)
the biggest thing with gaining alot of size and keeping people from acusing you of juicing is to make sure people see you eating all the time. carry food with ya and eat constantly in front of people. drink lots of protein shakes around people also. this way you can just say its from all the food you started eating :)

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
man o man o man..
I hope you first language is not english BTW, reccess is prob freaking out reading your post.
alright i guess i will go question by question.
shit this is going to be long.

Steve-O said:
I am going to ask a lot of questing, and I hope member will answer nicely, I not a newbie, so don’t call me a newbie.

Yes, you are a newbie. Maybe you have taken a few cycles, but you are still blind to the world of AS, so yes you are a newbie.

Steve-O said:
I got big, but lost my gains, so I started super test 200 and deca 300. I got even bigger and keep my gains, but got a little beer belly after Christmas (too much beer and pizza). I want to lose some weight and get my pecks, traps, and triceps bigger.

first off its either one, bulking or cutting. You are taking all heavy bulking drugs so expect to pound on the mass(fat included). With your cycle planned the way it is, do not expect to be ripped by the time spring break rolls around. I would say it would be summer before you get through a bulker then cutter. Keeping your gains also depends heavily on your diet, sleeping and mainly PCT. IMO the PCT you took should have been a little heavier, including HCG.

Steve-O said:
What does d-Bal do? Am I stacking too much with three? Also could I mix all 3 bottles into one?

1.Dbol is a mass drug usually stacked with test at 4-6 week intervals.
2.Each compound should be taken intermittently, ex
WK1-4 Dbol Xmg
wk1-6/8 Test Xmg
wk8-12/13 Winny Xmg
(x=Dosage)
3. If they are all the same base yes. Usually you draw into one syringe, so as to not get dosages confused. But once again you should not be taking all 3 compounds at once, so DO NOT MIX THE BOTTLES.

Steve-O said:
What do you use to keep from getting zits?

B-5 at high dosages works well(2-3g ED) You can buy this at any local nutritional shop, sometimes listed as Pantothenic acid. Shower at least 3 times daily, stock up on faicial and body cleansers, remember preventing it from happening is a hell of a lot easier than getting rid of it.

Steve-O said:
they sent me liquid (It’s clear and has white like snow flakes on the bottom). I have not had enough courage to taste it.. Is the liquid any good?
Also is there something to take after your done with your cycle? so, your arms keep, the water mass and hardness in your body.

Liquid nolva works just as well. Take it at 20-40 mg ED to get rid of sore/puffy nips.
Creatine Monohydrate(SP?)

Steve-O said:
Does anyone also get gas in the heart (kind of like heart burn, but worse, When I breath and laugh if feels like some one is crushing my lung) after they are on or off a cycle? I have been getting it in my under my ribs where my lung is. I took some gas medicine and it went away, but comes and goes.

sounds like you need to see a doctor. Tightness/pain in your chest is not a good sign.

Steve-O said:
I really need to know what I should take, before Friday, to reach my goals. That’s when my shipment it coming in from Mexico. Also I don’t have much time before spring break so ASAP answer would be awesome. Thanks you for all your help in this message board, I love this site and check it daily.

PLEASE dont start before you know what you're doing. Before you stated that you were taking 1CC for a couple weeks and 2CC's the next.

What happens if your next set of gear is a different consistancy(IE 200mg VS 400)?? Do some research for your own sake. Don't rush it just because you want fast gains before spring break.

Thats all i got. Good luck man, stay safe, once again, do some research.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Steve-O said:
How much win should I take, I hear 1ml shot ever day> I have shots, not pills. I hear pills work better then shots of win.

What does d-Bal do? Am I stacking too much with three?

Also is there something to take after your done with your cycle? so, your arms keep, the water mass and hardness in your body.
I thought about creating, but after I off this cycle I think I am going to give my heart and kidneys a rest.

Each of these questions is a question you should already know the answer to before you ever touch a steroid.
Winny tablets better than the injections? Are you serious?
What does Dbol do? No really, are you serious?
I want to give my heart and kidneys a break, so I don't know about taking creatine. I really need to know, are you serious?

I don't need my arms or shoulders any bigger. Really. What do your arms measure?
Is there anyone on this board whose arms and shoulders are big enough? Seriously. Why are you using steroids then. You can reach your goals with creatine and a good diet.

Recess, that is very good advice. From student to teacher in a very short period of time.

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
I was just saying that I already have what I wanted out of my arms and shoulders, but I want my peck, triceps, and legs bigger. I also want to lose the extra bound in my stomach era. I was happy with the test 200 and the deca 300, but wanted to know what you experts would do. I want to lose some fat and gain some more mussel mass, but I also want more definition in my body. I just wanted your opinions; on what you would take in my sensation b/c you guys know so much. I was just wanting to know if you could stack: deca 300, with test 250 for the first 2 weeks with 2ml of each and then 1 ml of both test & deca till then end. I had pretty good results with my last numbers, but never have taken Winny before, and kind of confused, b/c I hear advice from you guys and then my friends that juiced before, each person tells me different advice, and I just want the best advice. I am sorry if I sound like a dumb ass, but I just want to get the most out this cycle and reach my goals. I want this to be my last cycle, what do you guys do after your done with Juicing. What help keep you keep getting bigger, but not as bad side affects? I just want to get to my goals and stop juicing. How much Winny should I take? 1 ml ever day, or what?

My biggest question: What would you do if you have inject deca 300, test 250, Winny 50 and tabs b-Ball. I just want the best for my body and the gains. I sorry if I seem young, but I did do a lot of research before I started Juicing, but I really don’t know all the advance names your pros always talk about. SO, will you please talk in laymen terms, or explain what you talking about. Thanks

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Steve-O said:
I was just wanting to know if you could stack: deca 300, with test 250 for the first 2 weeks with 2ml of each and then 1 ml of both test & deca till then end. Thanks

Steve I don't know what you are thinking with this idea here.
You want to keep this simple. There is no need to ramp up and down.
If I had test 250 and deca 300. I would run 1ml of test 250 on Mondays and Thursdays (that's 500mg per week) and either 1/2 a ml of the deca 300 on Mondays and Thursdays or just 1ml on Mondays for 12 weeks. I would stop the Deca in week 10 or 11 and continue the test through week 12. As far as losing ab fat, that will be determined by diet and aerobics.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DR is right, keep it simple! I have been doing AAS for over 20 years and I still have not gone over two substances within a cycle. Im not saying you cant, just that if I havent had to, why would you need 4 AAS in your cycle? Make your gains with the least amount of juice needed to do it.

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
Thanks for all your advice. I am going to do what DR said, But is it ok to stop talking my juice for like one week, b/c I am goign to South Padre for 5 days in may, Or should I keet the shots even though I wont be working out for those 5 days. What your advice on that. THanks

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Your grammer is a complete trainwreck.

A lot of research!?!?
i give up. Go look at the steroid profiles.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
Your grammer is a complete trainwreck.

A lot of research!?!?
i give up. Go look at the steroid profiles.

If your going to bag on someone for their grammar, at least spell it correctly! :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Steve-O said:
Thanks for all your advice. I am going to do what DR said, But is it ok to stop talking my juice for like one week, b/c I am goign to South Padre for 5 days in may, Or should I keet the shots even though I wont be working out for those 5 days. What your advice on that. THanks
For that week do your shots right before you leave and then resume your schedule when you get back.

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
i thought nolva should not be taken during a cycle, unless symptoms occur. just have it on hand. I was told it will go against what the juice is doing. Is this not true.

W

wolfyEVH

Tainter said:
i thought nolva should not be taken during a cycle, unless symptoms occur. just have it on hand. I was told it will go against what the juice is doing. Is this not true.

some say that it reduce igf levels but i have yet to see any hard evidence on that. Until i see a study that cites sources, taking it during the cycle isnt gonna hurt. Even if it were true, I'd rather gain less and have no boobs, then gain lots and grow some titties.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Tainter said:

I recommend not taking it unless symptoms occur, but not because it works against your juice.

I agree with wolfy I don't think there is any evidence to prove this.