©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how to get

twothree

Feb 17, 2005
I have read the rules and understand I can't ask about sources on the open boards.
I have read the rules and understand I can't ask about sources on the open boards.

Write that 90 more times.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolfyEVH

twothree said:
how do get in touch with an ug, such as steroids-r-us

UG are sources, just like any steroid supplier. You have to know where to look. By you openly asking for a source, you may get a bunch of PMs from people claiming to be black label or someone else. Certain sites, *cough cough* have offer a list of sources with a small fee, or else, you just gotta know someone who knows someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Yep...most sites...*cough..cough* help lead the members to the right path just by looking at the *cough..cough* home page. Just gotta know where to look my friend.