©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shaved head or head of hair?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
We all know a little gear can take your head of hair more for some people than others. Do you just say screw it and shave it or do you got some secret ammunition or have a way you try to save it at any cost ?

I said screw it. Trenabald took mine the most so I shaved it .

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Shaved, hair sucks anyways, just more shit to have to deal with before work.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok I'm not alone .. Another question is there any cream or hair remover you can use on your head cause my skull is not some smooth babys ass and shaving is a bloody mess so I usually clipper blade it .

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Lifes funny I had the ted nugent hair in highschool. It started leaving quickly and early about 22. Started going before any aas. I'm smooth shaved/bald .
My wife says she likes the feel on her thighs.... T

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
i got wavy locks just below my shoulders...it sucks. it was a new years resolution. first of the year im cutting it and donating it.

gusto

Nov 6, 2012
High and tight, if I ever have issues I will get a headblade!

~ Gusto

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Are you talkin Fabio style bro? Or like headbanger twisted sister ?

more like i havent touched it in a year, so it does what it wants. wash, comb, dry. if it wants fabio that day so be it, if it looks like i rolled outta bed, im cool with that too. im not trying to impress anyone lol.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I wanna shave my head but my wife won't let me. My hair line hasn't moved at all. Its still like 2 inches off my brow line. From all the tren I've done so far it grows like freaking crazy!!