©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

elementary school massacare!

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
Sick twisted fools like these are just giving Obama the fuel he needs for his gun ban!!

Not sure what goes through someone's head to make them want to do something like this??

b12

Nov 27, 2012
I don't understand how people do this?

You don't understand because you're NORMAL, Big-John (other than the fact that MTV show might indicate something funny in the waters over there, lol)

All sorts of people crack around the Holidays.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
You don't understand because you're NORMAL, Big-John (other than the fact that MTV show might indicate something funny in the waters over there, lol)

All sorts of people crack around the Holidays.

I guess. I mean I am broke and live payday to payday and never thought about flipping out. And the sad part is the world will never get better just worse.

b12

Nov 27, 2012
I guess. I mean I am broke and live payday to payday and never thought about flipping out. And the sad part is the world will never get better just worse.

Well, you're also a weightlifter. A weightlifter is someone who can take a whole lot of pain and use it better themselves! So maybe I should rethink calling you NORMAL :headbang:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
God bless them all. Listening rite now on radio. Fuckin sik ppl.
I hav a 5yr old boy......makes me cry thinking about it

GOD BLESS ALL INVOLVED!!!

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
So they were brothers and didn't like mommy and had to kill her and all of those other people. I'm seeing red now!! Absolutely furious!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
This is so tragically wrong and depressing, yet pisses me off to hell. There are so many things you could state and express with this tragic news....God bless those kids, and all those involved.

Hopefully this guy gets what he deserves in the afterlife....I sure hope so.

Somebody murders one of my kids, i'd welcome the after-life just so I could throw down in hell with the sick bastard once I get there. (Not that I want to go to hell;) )

TFerguson

Nov 21, 2012
What a crazy piece of shit - I cannot imagine how horrifying that room was for those innocent babies. There has to be a special kind of hell for such a piece of shit, I just wish he were alive a bit longer to be tortured and hurt like he did to so many families today.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
There was something very wrong in this person head to kill his mother, then go to a school and kill kindergarten children, and then kill himself!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Fucked up people out there...You can't trust anyone, anywhere, anymore.....

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families.....

Makes me absolutely SICK TO MY STOMACH how someone could do something like that.....

The sad thing is that you see it more and more with younger people going F-ing ballistic.......

Great idea to keep GOD out of the school, not be able to discipline children in school and not even say the Pledge of Allegiance......... WTF!!!!!!

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Horrible.

Unfortunately these over-indulged kids on the edge have more violence to copy cat.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Shit I just heard on Fox News that one kid was shot 16 times. WTF is wrong with this world?!?!:banghead: