©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Good Tip how to properly fill a vial

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
One good lesson I learned PRIOR to transferring from stealth packs to glass vials, is to make sure you put a spare needle in the top rubber stopper of the vial you are filling. Just stick in the extra pin, off to the side. The extra needle will allow air to escape while you are injecting the gear into the vial. Otherwise, the rubber stopper could pop off, due to excessive air being injected into the vial.

Make sure you use rubbing alcohol to wipe down the vial and packets PRIOR to any transfer. Better safe than sorry! :headbang:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
The first time was a trip...even 2nd....
But now....takes maybe 2 mins per pack.
If u cant or dnt wana use extra pin....
i just suck air out of empty jug...then push oil in....
Then suck air out....then more oil in.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Wtf???? I type my shit.....hit send ONCE...
And i always dble post.

Sry guys

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wtf???? I type my shit.....hit send ONCE...
And i always dble post.

Sry guys

Yeah it's best you don't enter the contest anymore..lol . U just got a sloppy finger.

Yessir Chris always need the vacuum relief pin brutha! Luks technique works great if you are low on stiks and can't spare to
waste one.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Its important to watch the videos showing proper way to transfer oil from sachet to vial. The first time i did it, i just cut the sachet open, stuck my pin inside, and withdrew the liquid. This is the only time i ever got an infection. And it wasnt because of the gear. It was because of the way i transferred the oil. By opening the sachet, i exposed the liquid to the open air. And then to be sure i was sucking it all out, i was looking down in the sachet breathing on the oil. Very stupid of me. I learned my lesson the hard way. Im embarrassed to even tell the story, but hopefully someone else will read this and learn from it. Watch the videos!

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
Great videos, I still have a little difficulty transfering the liquid from the sachet by the method in the video. I keep freaking pushing the needle all the way through the sachet, causing the liquid to leak??? :banghead:

I will keep practicing!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Great videos, I still have a little difficulty transfering the liquid from the sachet by the method in the video. I keep freaking pushing the needle all the way through the sachet, causing the liquid to leak??? :banghead:

I will keep practicing!

Once you get used to the whole thing, it's great man! Watching the packet cling to the needle tightly, you know you're there! :)