©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how should i take this?

animal

Feb 18, 2005
10ml Bottle of Tren, 10ml bottle of test enanthate, 20 Anadrol, 100 10mg Dianabol. im at 170lbs right now, ive taken afew cycles in my life and im trying to get at about 190-195. is this possible? how do you recomend i take this?

W

wolfyEVH

you've taken a few cycles and you're only 170lbs??? I hope you are under 5'7" give us more info about yourself. (age, training/diet history, cycle history).

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
u definetly should have posted, u kinda made a mistake, cause first of all u didnt buy enough test or tren. Have u reallly done a few cycles, and what were they? Most people who have a few cycles under their belt have a better understanding of what to order.

marl

W

wolfyEVH

bigmark3d said:
u definetly should have posted, u kinda made a mistake, cause first of all u didnt buy enough test or tren. Have u reallly done a few cycles, and what were they? Most people who have a few cycles under their belt have a better understanding of what to order.

marl

looks like his previous cycles were all 1 month cycles

animal

Feb 18, 2005
i took small cycles, example of my last cycle was, 20 anadrol 100 dbol and 20 shots of sust 250, in a 10 week cycle and i went from 168 to 186.. and im now back down to 170 cause i havent been to a gym for a few months along with not eating correctly.
my stats are currently
5'10"

W

wolfyEVH

animal said:
heres a pic of me from when i weighed 160

i say adjust your diet and training and thats all you need. You are fairly small to be taking steroids, but since you've already taken a few so called "cycles", listen to the advice given. You need a lot more gear.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
animal said:
so for me to go from 170 to 200 lbs what do you suggest taking.

Animal just eat. Steroids will help but you need to eat to gain 30 lbs and you will not do it in one cycle.

Email me or PM me I will help you out. Right now you do not need to even touch that gear.

Peace B

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
animal said:
so for me to go from 170 to 200 lbs what do you suggest taking.
Diet is the most important factor. You have to be dedicated to eating correctly 24/7/365.
People think they are disciplined if they get to the gym everyday, that is nothing compared to the discipline it takes to eat right to gain and maintain muscle.
30 pounds is not only doable, but extremly easy if you have the right diet. Without diet, steroids won't do anything for you anyway. They only work in an environment of excess protein and calories.
Also, if you had done any cycling before you would have known that 10ml at a minimum of 2 shots per week would only last 5 weeks. You kind of gave yourself away.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Animal, from one less experienced guy to another, stick to this board, read a lot, and most important, listen to the vets here, they know what there talking about! ;)

P

pincrusher

for starters, if you lost weight due to not being in the gym for a few monthsd, you need to work on your commitment to lifting before you take any juice. the ONLY way you will benefit from gear is if you truly start to live a bodybuilders lifestyle. you must make time to hit the gym on a regularly scheduled basis, and you need to learn about nutritional needs and how to eat like a bodybuilder. without this your gear usage will just be a waste.

i suggest you get into the gym again for at least a few months to get back into a routine. this will not only put your body in a better position to take full advantage of the gear you want to take, it will also help reduce the potential for injury due to the rapid strength gains you would see having not been in the gym in quite some time.
as far as the gear you have, for a 10 week cycle you would need at least 1 mopre bottle of test e & another bottle of tren. i also do not suggest at your experience level taking anadrol & tren together because you will be asking for high bloodpressure.

maxpumper

Feb 15, 2005
Nobody asked about PCT? Animal what are you planing to take to get your natural test back up? If you didn't take anything in your previous cycles, that would explain why you lost so much.