©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Real or Fake-i need some opinions here

Gettinhuge_pump

Hey guys another question regarding whether or not some stuff is legit. I have a 10 cc vial of test cyp 300 and it was sealed when I got it. Now that I have opened it up and examined it, I notice it isn't quite as clear as the other cyp I have taken, and looks like it has some very small particles floating near the bottom of the bottle.It has a sort of cloudy look to it. I tasted it and it does taste legit, but the looks of it have me kind of worried. Any insight or helpful comments are much appreciated. Thanks!

W

wolfyEVH

Gettinhuge_pump said:
I hope not, I have really seen some good results with there deca and t-4, and the first bottle of cyp. It just looked different, so I kinda got worried about it. Thanks again!

tell them about it....sometimes you'll be lucky and get free shit!

P

pincrusher

like chris stated it probably has come out of solution slightly and all you need to do is heat it up for a few minutes to resuspend it. just make sure you stick an 18g needle through the rubber stopper before heating it to vent it. i have had this happen in the past with a few different uglabs gear and it was still good stuff. ;)