©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any snowboarders or skiers ?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I go about once or twice a year snowboarding and I have more fun in the lodge with chicks than bruisen myself . It's like a cougars lair everytime i go.. Any one got hobbies they do once in a while?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Nah but i sure like watching those kids on winter x games. Amazing all those extreme sports guys. Just really cool stuff. Looks fun . Maybe some day...T

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I love to ski! I went snow boarding once, and my ass was bruised for a month. So i decided to stick to skis. But i probably wont be skiing anymore after my ankle injury. But that doesnt mean i wont go to the slopes, because like ironbuilt said, the lodge is always full of girls. I dont know what it is about the slopes, but they sure attract lots of girls looking for fun.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I also love to ski. Have aunts near Aspen and Winter Park. Try to go atleast once a year. Can tell you one thing, the bigger i get the slower i go. Cant take te falls like i used to. Feels like something is about to break. And yea, there is an abundance of snow bunnies!