©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle interruptus.....

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Guys, I am 7 weeks through a cycle (600 test cyp/400 deca) and it looks like theres going to be about 10 days I am not going to get the gym. Which sucks, but its that time of year...I am assuming I should continue the gear at the regular doses and just pick up working out the first chance I get, yes? (And drive my family crazy doing pushups and chair dips and curling heavy objects around the house...)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Milburn you could half dose it and be fine I think. That's what I kinda do just to keep levels up. Cyp and deca got long ester lives which is better than if you were on some prop or waterbased product..10 days isnt much so just recoup and relax and have a great holiday .

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Good advice. I probably would have done what Milburn was planning to do, but i like ironbuilts plan better.

incbb

Dec 17, 2012
10 days off the gym isnt nothing, keep on trucking with the whole routine

incbb

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
Yep like above I would just lower dose to keep the system running but not to overload it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hope you aren't curling nieces and nephews or your gramma today.. Givem a break an go shovel snow and get ripsicled..( combo ripped and frozen like a Popsicle cycle)