©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What did you eat over Christmas

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
I am curious to know what kind of food you ate over Christmas?

Christmas Eve we had a spiral ham with a ton of sides and desserts. (We had 26 friends and family at the house)

On Christmas we had my Italian Mom's homemade Lasagna with Chicken Cutlets.... really great stuff. (We had about 20 friends and family at the house)

I think I consumed 12,000 calories in two days and it was worth every bite!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Pretty much everything:)

Christmas Eve was the usual party with a little over 40 people over our house. We have calzones, pasta and meatballs, plenty of other odds and ends and an unknown variety of desserts:p

Christmas Day was dinner at mom's, with lasagna, salad, garlic bread and banana pudding for dessert.

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
We had the traditional turkey, pork and ham along with all the trimmings. Won't deny splurging on everything especially the ham. Feeling flat and bloated today hahaha

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
This year was excellent. I wait all year for this meal and to eat my mom's sweet gravy! God she nailed it this year:)

We had 2 different recipes of baked ham, prime rib, mashed potatos and gravy, garlic mashers, green bean casserole, sweet potatos, buttered/jalapeno/garlic corn, dinner rolls, asparagus, fruit salad, and a few other things.

Dessert we had a chocolate cake, chocolate cheesecake (homemade by my dad...God it was good!), sugar cookies with peppermint frosting, apple pie, pecan pie, fudge, and candies.

Just my parents, mt fiance and myseld, and my brother and his partner. 6 total.

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
Damn, that sounds good!

I think I might need the recipe for the buttered/jalapeno/garlic corn. Never had it before, but sounds awesome! :)

This year was excellent. I wait all year for this meal and to eat my mom's sweet gravy! God she nailed it this year:)

We had 2 different recipes of baked ham, prime rib, mashed potatos and gravy, garlic mashers, green bean casserole, sweet potatos, buttered/jalapeno/garlic corn, dinner rolls, asparagus, fruit salad, and a few other things.

Dessert we had a chocolate cake, chocolate cheesecake (homemade by my dad...God it was good!), sugar cookies with peppermint frosting, apple pie, pecan pie, fudge, and candies.

Just my parents, mt fiance and myseld, and my brother and his partner. 6 total.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
First two post must be mob families.. Lol.. I just had traditonal roast beast etc , and some great wine from Oregon valley . Edit .. Wines not one bottle. Needed to stay vascular ..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Pretty much everything:)

Christmas Eve was the usual party with a little over 40 people over our house. We have calzones, pasta and meatballs, plenty of other odds and ends and an unknown variety of desserts:p

Christmas Day was dinner at mom's, with lasagna, salad, garlic bread and banana pudding for dessert.

Did the Gottis bring the tiramisu? Or did the Delorians?

incbb

Dec 17, 2012
I am curious to know what kind of food you ate over Christmas?

Christmas Eve we had a spiral ham with a ton of sides and desserts. (We had 26 friends and family at the house)

On Christmas we had my Italian Mom's homemade Lasagna with Chicken Cutlets.... really great stuff. (We had about 20 friends and family at the house)

I think I consumed 12,000 calories in two days and it was worth every bite!

i managed to control myself

incbb

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I love calzones and would like one for breakfast.

Homemade 2 foot calzones (3-4 of each) :sSig_woohoo2:
Chicken Parm
Steak and Cheese
Pepperoni and Cheese
Buffalo Chicken
Italian
Spinach, Pepperoni and Cheese

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Homemade 2 foot calzones (3-4 of each) :sSig_woohoo2:
Chicken Parm
Steak and Cheese
Pepperoni and Cheese
Buffalo Chicken
Italian
Spinach, Pepperoni and Cheese

Those sound damn good right now for lunch!:headbang:

I love me some Italian food, even though we do not eat it for the holidays.