©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HMG (human menopausal gonatropin) 75iu

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Anyone ever ran this with pct.? It's similar to hcg but it stimulates the follicles for increased sperm count production. 75iu Ed for two weeks is normal cycle. Im going to use and try it cause ive been on for while and think I may need the help..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yes IronBuilt . I ran some in 95 after a long heavy cycle. My 2nd wife wanted a child . During that time I was in mexico a often so had access to cheap hmg.
I got the brand name pergonal 150 iu also available in 75 iu. Believe it was organon or serano?? . Wife was pregnant within 3-4 months or so.
Used it with hcg then clomid . Best pct I've ever done and i've done a few.
Good luck . Let us know how it goes. T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Random question guys... Do you think someone who is shut down at the pituitary level or is not producing FSH and LH would still be able to use a course of HMG, HCG and I guess clomid to become fertile?

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I wrote this last year, 7/17/12....

I wanted to share my experiences with the board for anybody who is wanting to have a child and has used AAS over many years. There are many who can knock up their girl by being on 10 grams of gear and progestins for years straight, but that was never the case for me....and looking back now, that was a good thing because I am in a much better relationship now, than if it were to have occured with anybody else when I was younger.

A little history....i've used AAS pretty much since 3 months before I turned 18 years old. The first year or two, it was just doing your basic measely cycling (90's), but by the time I was 19 years of age, I was hitting much higher amounts. I continued to use AAS almost exclusively from the time I was 18 thru about 22 years of age, and the only reason I came off at that point was because I was hella busy in college. I took the next 3 years off, and at about 25 years thru about the age of 33, I was back on almost exclusively again (except for a 9 months break when I was 30 in 2006/7). At 33 years, I was finishing up some career moves and helping my fiance take care of her dieing grandmother, so I just went back off for 2 years, and last year when I was 35, I took AAS for maybe 2 months (Half of Aug thru October). Since last October of 2011, I have been off again.

Not sure if that made sense, but I just wanted to give you an idea of my history since many times people fear that using AAS is going to prevent them from having kids, and in very few cases, that might be the case. However, even though I was on for a very long period and at times very large doses and experimenting on various compounds, I was still able to knock up my girl....almost 7 weeks ago:)

ENough of all that, here's what I did. This may or may not help others, but it gives an idea of what I did. I should note that looking back, probably the best advice I could give is to just make an appointment with the endo to have your sperm count tested right from the start. This will give you an idea of how far or near you are in fertility. I didn't follow this advice, but i'd highly recommend it to anybody wanting to conceive a child. I was just on the verge of making an appointment for myself, but found out a week before I was going to make one that she was pregnant! I also wanted to point out that I am no expert in this area, not even close, and others are definately more qualified.

So starting this year around Jan/Feb, I bought the following:

HMG
HCG
Clomid
Toremifine
Aromasin
Cabergoline

I think I was already using clomid and some aromsin since January IIRC. And remember, I had been off since last October too, so i'm sure that helped as well.

The first 3-4 weeks starting at the end of Feb or Beginning of March, I started using everything but the HMG at the following doses:

HCG: 500 to 1000iu 2x per week, usually just Sunday and Thursday.
Clomid: 50mg M/W/F
Toremifene: 60mg/d
Aromasin: 25mg M/W/F
Cabergoline: 0.5mg Monday & Friday.

Don't ask me why I decided to go with this scheme, but what i wanted was to control estrogen from the HCG, so I wanted to have an AI in there, but not to the point where it would hinder my estrogen too low. HCG/Clomid/Toremifene are used for fertility, so that's why they were in there. Cabergoline, I just took because I had it on hand and because I wanted to control prolactin surges. Again, this may not be the best approach, but it is what I did.

After a few weeks, I added in HMG at 75iu M/W/F.

I had enough HMG for 6-8 weeks only because the shit is off the chart expensive. I got generic Chinese HMG for anybody wondering, but if you can get a script for American Pharm grade, and if you can afford it, that should be your first choice....obviously. HMG IMO is the KEY to knocking up your girl.

So at this point, my weeks looked like this for the next 6-8 weeks:

HMG - 75iu M/W/F

HCG - T/Th/Sat at 500 to 1000iu

Clomid - 50mg on M/W/F

Aromasin - 25mg T/Th/Sat.

Toremifene - 60mg/d

Cabergoline...the same, just 0.5mg Mon/Friday.

Looking at this, it seems like there are a ton of compounds being used, and that might be the case, but if you look at the dosing, most were used at small doses infrequently throughout the week, and not ED....except for the toremifene. So expense was not very much at all....outside of the HMG of course.

To be honost, I had read a lot of users who had used HMG to help with fertility, and most knocked up their SO's at about the 2-3 month mark, so that is one of the reason I got the 8 week amount. though, I would have got more if I could have afforded it.

This scheme went on until the HMG was gone. Then I did the following, which was right around the beginning of May:

HCG - 1,000 to 2000iu M/W/F
Clomid - 50mg/d
Toremifene - 60mg/d
Aromasin - 25mg M/W/F
Cabergoline - 0.5mg M/F

Sometime at the end of May, after using this protocol for Feb/March/April before, I knocked up my fiance. She is 7 weeks gestational in 1-2 day:)

A note to keep in mind as well is that I know a lot of guys who I think follow Swale's protocols, and they continue to stay on TRT doses of test throughout the period. I know guys who have done this and been successful. Since I was already "off" AAS for a few months before starting all this, I just elected to stay off. However, if and when we decide to have another child, I am going to try doing it with a low dose of test still in the mix. Also, having some test there helps with sex drive, much more than the HCG provides....so it definately helps things out in that regard.

That is pretty much my experience. IMO, unless you were already suffering from low sperm counts to begin with, before your AAS use, then most guys will have no problems having a child, if they give it enough time. This will obviously vary guy to guy though.

I think HMG is really the holy grail for many in speeding up the process, and if you can afford it, GET IT!

A few more things....over the years, especially starting in my mid-20's, I didn't use HCG very much either. I did use clomid most of that period, as well as some sort of AI (mid 20's to now). Now that I can hop back on some test and get my Man-Card back in the sex drive department, I am going to continue taking the HCG at 500iu 2x/wk, clomid m/w/f, and a light AI and maybe some cabergoline.....in hopes that it may be easier the next time. I say "easier" but looking back, outside of the off period I took, which wasn't planned by the way, it only took me around 3 months to knock her up, which isn't too bad considering my age and my history of AAS use.

Peace:)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I did also hear toremifene citrate is a great addition and studies for use in prostate cancer reduction .

Mr BMJ were your doses of Hmg at bedtime or am and did you mix with hcg in same pin?

Last edited:

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
Great post Mr BMJ. Ill be completing my course in late January. I'm only dosing 500mg test p/w and I have never done anything over 1g for 12 week duration twice per year but I have always been concerned about sperm count. Now me and my wife are looking to have a child in the near future, so I thought I better get my act together. I'm going to get tested but its good to know roughly what I'll be looking at needing to possibly do

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I did also hear toremifene citrate is a great addition and studies for use in prostate cancer reduction .

Mr BMJ were your doses of Hmg at bedtime or am and did you mix with hcg in same pin?

IB, IIRC, I just took my HMG (and HCG) sometime at night after I got home from work and the gym. I wasn't too strict on this, though I may have took it in the morning a few times, but I can't remember...mainly at night though because I am rushed in the morning trying to get to work on time, so night is just easier for me.

I did not mix my hmg and hcg together. I took them on separate days....hmg on m/w/f, and the hcg on tues/thurs/sat.

Great post Mr BMJ. Ill be completing my course in late January. I'm only dosing 500mg test p/w and I have never done anything over 1g for 12 week duration twice per year but I have always been concerned about sperm count. Now me and my wife are looking to have a child in the near future, so I thought I better get my act together. I'm going to get tested but its good to know roughly what I'll be looking at needing to possibly do

Good luck brother, let us know how this goes for you! Man, it's a rush becoming a father, more than I could have ever imagined. Seeing her belly grow, watching the ultrasounds, his heartbeat...it's surreal!

I just tonight felt him for the first time kick inside of her. She's 8 months right now, so only 2 more to go, and i'm going to be a flippin' DAD! lol:eek::D:p

Yea, once you get tested, it will give you an idea of how close you are in sperm count. I think it's 100.00 at most from what I've heard. If you go with the HMG/HCG/Clomid route, I think you will get the news you both are wanting. HMG is so damn expensive though, which makes it tough to buy a lot of it, unless you have the funds to do so. Everything else is pretty cheap, so that helps.

Good luck, brother!:)

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
Thanks mate, yeah I said to myself that this is the last course for me until we get good news. We haven't been trying overly hard at the moment (not counting days etc...) but we haven't been careful contraceptive wise. Only got married in September though so only early days but I have been planning for worst case scenario in terms of sperm production. My mrs is 28 and I'm 32 so I don't really want to wait years before pregnancy.
There was a time years ago that I honestly wasn't fussed about having children, man how my thoughts have changed. I'm so looking forward to that part of my life. That would be unreal to see it all happening like you are right now.
Congratulations to you and your mrs mate. I hope everything goes well for you both.
Ill definitely give info in the next month or so on how my count is and what the docs are looking at doing to get my boys back up to a respectable number.
Thanks again for the details

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Mr. BMJ, excellent post and thank you for sharing that information...and CONGRATULATIONS!

This kind of echos what my current endocrinologist has told me. Essentially, he said that despite having an F-ed up pituitary gland, you can still stimulate spermatogenesis when you are ready to have a child. I am no where near ready so he hasn't discussed the protocol he would use, but it is good to know that there is hope after all.