©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey guys

Durango-SS

Feb 18, 2005
I am obviously new, I have been checking out the sit lately and finally registered. I am amazed at how much you guys know. I haven't juiced yet, to put it straight I am scared. I have quite a bit of fat to lose before I try anything, but soon plan on getting very serious. Any pointers from anyone on someone starting out hittin the weights are openly welcome. I want to absorb as much information as humanly possible and I hope some of you guys can help me out.

Thanks,

SS

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
first off welcome...second how long have you been lifting? I would suggest that you have some time in the gym for awhile naturally with some serious weights before considering even your first cycle of steroids.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome Durango :)

Post your stats and everyone will be happy to help you.

Durango-SS

Feb 18, 2005
Thanks Tee

Tee, thanks for your welcome and advice. Believe me, it will be a long while before I am ready to do anything. My diet and schedule right now is very much out of whack. I have to clear some things from my day to day routine and get more focused on the gym and my diet. I am a good 6 months to a year from even being close to take anything. I want to be fully education on the subject.

Thanks for your input.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Durango-SS said:
Tee, thanks for your welcome and advice. Believe me, it will be a long while before I am ready to do anything. My diet and schedule right now is very much out of whack. I have to clear some things from my day to day routine and get more focused on the gym and my diet. I am a good 6 months to a year from even being close to take anything. I want to be fully education on the subject.

Thanks for your input.

We need more people with your attitude. Learn all you can and get into shape before trying to use AAS. If you need anything, let us know. :)

Durango-SS

Feb 18, 2005
Thanks again Tee

Thanks again Tee. I will let you know if I need anything. The wife, kids and I are getting ready to move to a house from an apartment and we have already bought free weights for me and some fitness stuff for her. Since high school I have put about 60 lbs of total fat, after being in really good shape back then, I feel and look like total shit now, I am ready to lose the fat and self-consciousness and get back in shape and feel and look good again. I am 24 years old 6'3" and about 280lbs. As soon as we move and get settled, which will be within the next month, I may hit you guys up on dieting/eating tips and other techniques you guys may use.

I look forward to hearing your guys' comments/input on anything I may ask.

Thanks guys.