AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Letro good enough?
Old
  (#1)
Dontblink
Registered User
 
Dontblink's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 25
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Nomans land
Letro good enough? - 12-30-2012, 11:14 PM

I have a question...I have a touch of gyno never had it before really til I started using EQ...

So for some background I'm 36 5'6" 192lbs, I'm maybe 12-14% bf, I train mon,tue,thurs,and fri..

Diet pretty well dialed in for now 6 meals a day 50g pro, 50g carb per meal and only 15g fat a day for now...when I get the look I want I will go to a double carb day every 5 day and bring fat up to 30g per day..

I'm not a pro by any means but not a beginner either been in a few bb shows taken 2nd twice and 4th once...

Just trying to give decent background for my question.

So my current cycle is test-c 875mg a week, EQ at 725mg per week...
I take a 2.5 tab of Letro twice a week but still have just a touch of gyno(like I said never had gyno before EQ)

So do I up my Letro or leave it where it is and add either clomid or toremifene citrate (I have both in my research lab) if so how much and which one....

Part of the reason I ask is I'm going to add in Anadrol to my research at 50mg twice a day for 4-7 weeks....this is my first run with an oral and I've read that drol can cause gyno too....

I'll keep doing my checking around but am interested in any input you guys might have

Thanks
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
Victory
Registered User
 
Victory's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 650
Join Date: Dec 2008
12-30-2012, 11:22 PM

If it were me I would either take the Letro everyday and see if that cleared it up or run some Nolva 20-30mg/ed and see if that took care of it.

I would also leave the Adrol at 50mg/ed since you have never used it, that should be more then enough to start.


Use code "VICTORY5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Dontblink
Registered User
 
Dontblink's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 25
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Nomans land
12-30-2012, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post
If it were me I would either take the Letro everyday and see if that cleared it up or run some Nolva 20-30mg/ed and see if that took care of it.

I would also leave the Adrol at 50mg/ed since you have never used it, that should be more then enough to start.
Victory do you think I should just do half a tab of Letro 1.25 a day?

Do you know anything about toremifene citrate I heard its like nolva but raises your good cholesterol and drops the bad?

Last edited by Dontblink; 12-30-2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Spelt nolva wrong :/
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Victory
Registered User
 
Victory's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 650
Join Date: Dec 2008
12-30-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontblink View Post
Victory do you think I should just do half a tab of Letro 1.25 a day?

Do you know anything about toremifene citrate I heard its like nolva but raises your good cholesterol and drops the bad?
You could give it a try and see if it works for you. As they say everyone responds differently.

Here is a post by K1 regarding TC (I personally prefer Nolva to it):

http://www.anasci.org/vB/112334-post6.html


Use code "VICTORY5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Dontblink
Registered User
 
Dontblink's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 25
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Nomans land
12-30-2012, 11:34 PM

Yeah that's the truth....

Thanks brother I'll check that out now
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Dontblink
Registered User
 
Dontblink's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 25
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Nomans land
12-30-2012, 11:42 PM

Nice thanks for the link that's a good read
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Ironbuilt
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
12-31-2012, 04:43 AM

Use some Exemestane(Aromasin) the estro killer and it should do you right. Letro is tough to dose and keep levels correct IMO .
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
Dontblink
Registered User
 
Dontblink's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 25
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Nomans land
12-31-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Use some Exemestane(Aromasin) the estro killer and it should do you right. Letro is tough to dose and keep levels correct IMO .
I'm not familiar with that one either....have always used Letro

If I get that one how much do you recommend....I know everyone is different but some sort of reference would be cool?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
AnaSCI
ADMINISTRATOR
 
AnaSCI's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 8,481
Join Date: Sep 2003
12-31-2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontblink View Post
I'm not familiar with that one either....have always used Letro

If I get that one how much do you recommend....I know everyone is different but some sort of reference would be cool?
Here is the Anti-Estrogen Profiles thread:

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-st...-profiles.html





LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

Visit Our MAJOR Sponsors:
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
IPGEAR - Been around since 1999
ALINSHOP - The Original and BEST Euro Supplier
DIRECT-VIP - Largest Selection of AAS Available
ANABOLIC RAWS - Raw Supplier
CHEMBJ - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
YCGMP - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
UNITED ANABOLICS - Pharmaceutical Grade
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
turbobusa
Super Moderator - RIP
 
Offline
Posts: 3,442
Join Date: Nov 2012
12-31-2012, 12:54 PM

I have never known of anyone getting gyno from boldenone . Either your eQ is compromised or the 875mgs of test is the culprit. That being said i'm not tuned into letro but I know for myself my choice would be aromasin. Very user friendly for me and effective. Not to say adex might not be a better choice for you. Wish I could give more input on the letro. Most guys I know use that as a last ditch way to get gynoM in check. Good luck , T
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
incbb
Registered User
 
incbb's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 64
Join Date: Dec 2012
12-31-2012, 08:51 PM

be careful with the letro not to crush your estro levels, if i were to use it again id do EOD with a minimum recomended dose


incbb
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
tri-terror
Registered User
 
tri-terror's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 941
Join Date: Oct 2012
12-31-2012, 09:27 PM

If you already have gyno then I think crushing your estro is exactly what you want to do. Letro should clear it up at 2.5mg everyday.

Seems weird that adding EQ would cause it. May have just been that your test levels had been up long enough to get enough aromitization.


"all you have to do is look at someone’s shins and hands; do they look fucked up? Then listen to them.”- Jim Wendler
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
vpiedu
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
vpiedu's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 711
Join Date: Oct 2012
01-01-2013, 07:25 AM

if you have legit Anadrol you definitely do not want to start at 100mg a day. stick with 50 and i would also lean towards the 4 week as opposed to the 7 weeks.

VP
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
Dontblink
Registered User
 
Dontblink's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 25
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Nomans land
01-04-2013, 10:37 PM

Awesome guys thanks for all the input I'd been off for a few days come back to some good advice thanks bros.....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
chris698
Registered User
 
chris698's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 314
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
01-05-2013, 12:03 AM

This is the Letro Protocol I am using to clean up some mild gyno. I am starting with 0.5mg and upping the dose over 5 days to 2.5mg and staying on that dose until I see improvements. Once it is completely cleared, I am going to stay on the same dose for around 7 days, and then tapered back down to 0.5mg over 5 days

Taking it every day should get it up in your blood levels in 2 weeks. People have reported seeing letro reverse gynecomastia in 1 week but I have read it could take up to 6 weeks.

Just realize that your sex drive could go into the toilet while on Letro Treatment.


Age 44
5" 8"
207 pounds
13% BF
Training On/Off 25+ years
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
b-boy
IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
 
b-boy's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 392
Join Date: Aug 2004
01-05-2013, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri-terror View Post
If you already have gyno then I think crushing your estro is exactly what you want to do. Letro should clear it up at 2.5mg everyday.

Seems weird that adding EQ would cause it. May have just been that your test levels had been up long enough to get enough aromitization.
this ^^^^ but you could probably just do 2.5mg eod, still a heafty dose of letrozole.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 4,319
Join Date: Aug 2005
Lightbulb 01-05-2013, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontblink View Post
I have a question...I have a touch of gyno never had it before really til I started using EQ...

So for some background I'm 36 5'6" 192lbs, I'm maybe 12-14% bf, I train mon,tue,thurs,and fri..

Diet pretty well dialed in for now 6 meals a day 50g pro, 50g carb per meal and only 15g fat a day for now...when I get the look I want I will go to a double carb day every 5 day and bring fat up to 30g per day..

I'm not a pro by any means but not a beginner either been in a few bb shows taken 2nd twice and 4th once...

Just trying to give decent background for my question.

So my current cycle is test-c 875mg a week, EQ at 725mg per week...
I take a 2.5 tab of Letro twice a week but still have just a touch of gyno(like I said never had gyno before EQ)

So do I up my Letro or leave it where it is and add either clomid or toremifene citrate (I have both in my research lab) if so how much and which one....

Part of the reason I ask is I'm going to add in Anadrol to my research at 50mg twice a day for 4-7 weeks....this is my first run with an oral and I've read that drol can cause gyno too....

I'll keep doing my checking around but am interested in any input you guys might have

Thanks
If your already having gyno issues with this then you may not want to add the ANADROL.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 PM.


Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.