©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Letro good enough?

Dontblink

Dec 20, 2012
Nomans land
I have a question...I have a touch of gyno never had it before really til I started using EQ...

So for some background I'm 36 5'6" 192lbs, I'm maybe 12-14% bf, I train mon,tue,thurs,and fri..

Diet pretty well dialed in for now 6 meals a day 50g pro, 50g carb per meal and only 15g fat a day for now...when I get the look I want I will go to a double carb day every 5 day and bring fat up to 30g per day..

I'm not a pro by any means but not a beginner either been in a few bb shows taken 2nd twice and 4th once...

Just trying to give decent background for my question.

So my current cycle is test-c 875mg a week, EQ at 725mg per week...
I take a 2.5 tab of Letro twice a week but still have just a touch of gyno(like I said never had gyno before EQ)

So do I up my Letro or leave it where it is and add either clomid or toremifene citrate (I have both in my research lab) if so how much and which one....

Part of the reason I ask is I'm going to add in Anadrol to my research at 50mg twice a day for 4-7 weeks....this is my first run with an oral and I've read that drol can cause gyno too....

I'll keep doing my checking around but am interested in any input you guys might have

Thanks

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
If it were me I would either take the Letro everyday and see if that cleared it up or run some Nolva 20-30mg/ed and see if that took care of it.

I would also leave the Adrol at 50mg/ed since you have never used it, that should be more then enough to start.

Dontblink

Dec 20, 2012
Nomans land
If it were me I would either take the Letro everyday and see if that cleared it up or run some Nolva 20-30mg/ed and see if that took care of it.

I would also leave the Adrol at 50mg/ed since you have never used it, that should be more then enough to start.

Victory do you think I should just do half a tab of Letro 1.25 a day?

Do you know anything about toremifene citrate I heard its like nolva but raises your good cholesterol and drops the bad?

Last edited:

Dontblink

Dec 20, 2012
Nomans land
Use some Exemestane(Aromasin) the estro killer and it should do you right. Letro is tough to dose and keep levels correct IMO .

I'm not familiar with that one either....have always used Letro

If I get that one how much do you recommend....I know everyone is different but some sort of reference would be cool?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I have never known of anyone getting gyno from boldenone . Either your eQ is compromised or the 875mgs of test is the culprit. That being said i'm not tuned into letro but I know for myself my choice would be aromasin. Very user friendly for me and effective. Not to say adex might not be a better choice for you. Wish I could give more input on the letro. Most guys I know use that as a last ditch way to get gynoM in check. Good luck , T

incbb

Dec 17, 2012
be careful with the letro not to crush your estro levels, if i were to use it again id do EOD with a minimum recomended dose

incbb

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
If you already have gyno then I think crushing your estro is exactly what you want to do. Letro should clear it up at 2.5mg everyday.

Seems weird that adding EQ would cause it. May have just been that your test levels had been up long enough to get enough aromitization.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
if you have legit Anadrol you definitely do not want to start at 100mg a day. stick with 50 and i would also lean towards the 4 week as opposed to the 7 weeks.

VP

Dontblink

Dec 20, 2012
Nomans land
Awesome guys thanks for all the input I'd been off for a few days come back to some good advice thanks bros.....:headbang:

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
This is the Letro Protocol I am using to clean up some mild gyno. I am starting with 0.5mg and upping the dose over 5 days to 2.5mg and staying on that dose until I see improvements. Once it is completely cleared, I am going to stay on the same dose for around 7 days, and then tapered back down to 0.5mg over 5 days

Taking it every day should get it up in your blood levels in 2 weeks. People have reported seeing letro reverse gynecomastia in 1 week but I have read it could take up to 6 weeks.

Just realize that your sex drive could go into the toilet while on Letro Treatment.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
If you already have gyno then I think crushing your estro is exactly what you want to do. Letro should clear it up at 2.5mg everyday.

Seems weird that adding EQ would cause it. May have just been that your test levels had been up long enough to get enough aromitization.

this ^^^^ but you could probably just do 2.5mg eod, still a heafty dose of letrozole.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have a question...I have a touch of gyno never had it before really til I started using EQ...

So for some background I'm 36 5'6" 192lbs, I'm maybe 12-14% bf, I train mon,tue,thurs,and fri..

Diet pretty well dialed in for now 6 meals a day 50g pro, 50g carb per meal and only 15g fat a day for now...when I get the look I want I will go to a double carb day every 5 day and bring fat up to 30g per day..

I'm not a pro by any means but not a beginner either been in a few bb shows taken 2nd twice and 4th once...

Just trying to give decent background for my question.

So my current cycle is test-c 875mg a week, EQ at 725mg per week...
I take a 2.5 tab of Letro twice a week but still have just a touch of gyno(like I said never had gyno before EQ)

So do I up my Letro or leave it where it is and add either clomid or toremifene citrate (I have both in my research lab) if so how much and which one....

Part of the reason I ask is I'm going to add in Anadrol to my research at 50mg twice a day for 4-7 weeks....this is my first run with an oral and I've read that drol can cause gyno too....

I'll keep doing my checking around but am interested in any input you guys might have

Thanks

If your already having gyno issues with this then you may not want to add the ANADROL.