©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Newsletter Issue #1

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Wow! Awesome job. I'll be looking forward to the next one.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Can't wait to see the next one!! You guys did a fantastic job on this!

97mboi

Jan 2, 2013
Some of the information I've been trying to piece together for a long time...all in one place. Thanks guys!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I would like to thank Dante Trudel, Andy Haman and Cylon for taking the time to provide us with such great information in the first issue of our newsletter!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I would like to thank Dante Trudel, Andy Haman and Cylon for taking the time to provide us with such great information in the first issue of our newsletter!

:yeahthat::headbang:

angelo212

Sep 28, 2008
New Jersey
Love the newsletter. Looking forward to the next one. Reminds me of the Underground Steroid Handbook by Dan Duchaine. You guys really did a great job.
I also learned something. Never buy off Cylon.He has no idea if he would tell or not if he got busted. Even the interviewer called him on it and said how "evaisive" his answer was.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Love the newsletter. Looking forward to the next one. Reminds me of the Underground Steroid Handbook by Dan Duchaine. You guys really did a great job.
I also learned something. Never buy off Cylon.He has no idea if he would tell or not if he got busted. Even the interviewer called him on it and said how "evaisive" his answer was.

Well In all,fairness must say Cylon was never anything but a great guy in my interaction with him.. T

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
The attention to detail and work ya'll put into this is very much appreciated. EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!!