©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Should I up my test mid cycle

Rustypower33

Dec 24, 2012
Hi guys im new to this forum, but have been trolling around doing some research for some time now.
My stats
5'11"
180 lbs
Been lifting for around 10 years now
I finally got the courage to try gear, and i am currently on 250mg test e a week
with exemstrane 25mg eod and nolva for pct
My question is i'm roughly 4 weeks having had my first injection dec 1st
and to be honest my gains are slowly increasing but im not getting many of the feelings and benefits that people have described so im wondering if I should order another vial and up my dose for the last 5-6 weeks, and I was wondering what your guy's take was on it, if I should just finished this cycle at current mg or if I should up my dose

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I feel that 25 mgs exemstane is overkill for the test dose you are taking.
If you have never used any aas 250mg week should be very noticable by now.
Are you sure the test is good? Do not name the brand here please.
Anyhoo I'd try half that exeme dose or drop it all together and see if gains start to come quicker. You have exeme on hand so you can get things in check quickly. I would never use that much aromasin with that light test dose. You need some estro. How's your joints feeling? T

Rustypower33

Dec 24, 2012
yeah thats what i thought but i had mild gyno as a teen, but it went away so i was just a little hesitant to not using an ai because of that.
Also im pretty sure the test is legit ive done some research on brand and everyone claims its the best, and i have some friends who get from the same source and they all love it.
So thanks i will stop taking the ai and see if gains start becoming more apparent

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
dont stop it all together, but yeah 25mg is high. Exem also has a very short active life so eod is not good. do 12.5 ed or even half that! youre still doing nearly triple what your body would produce naturally. dont always blame it on gear. the "gains" you get off an ai would simply be estrogen related water retention. if youre looking for quick water gains, you shoulda kick started with dbol or drol.

are you eating enough?
training til failure?
resting enough?

im not saying you should be a raging bull, but if the gear is legit, then its up to you to change your actions towards your lifting and lifestyle. not the chemicals.

best regards

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Hi guys im new to this forum, but have been trolling around doing some research for some time now.
My stats
5'11"
180 lbs
Been lifting for around 10 years now
I finally got the courage to try gear, and i am currently on 250mg test e a week
with exemstrane 25mg eod and nolva for pct
My question is i'm roughly 4 weeks having had my first injection dec 1st
and to be honest my gains are slowly increasing but im not getting many of the feelings and benefits that people have described so im wondering if I should order another vial and up my dose for the last 5-6 weeks, and I was wondering what your guy's take was on it, if I should just finished this cycle at current mg or if I should up my dose

If im understanding you correctly, you only have one vial, right? So you only have enough for a 10 week cycle? And somehow i always seem to come up a little short. Its not because the vial has less than 10ml, its just because you lose a little in the syringe tip each shot, plus theres always a little at the end that you cant quite get out. So you probably have enough for 9 and a half weeks. I would run it 12 - 14 weeks. I know that means you will have to get another vial, and you will have some left over, but thats okay, save it for your next cycle.
Good luck and keep asking questions. Thats what everyone is here for.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Rusty you should drop the Exemestane all together IMO .. Like T said you need estrogen in normal hormonal balance and you will know if you don't have any cause joints will ache like hell and strength gains will be little . You're basically taken a hrt dose of test. If you are gyno prone some nova at low dose during cycle should combat it but if it's a first cycle not sure how you know you get gyno . ? Keep up a good diet and exercise plan and you should be gtg ..

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Your ai dose I would think is WAY too high. I would definitely bump it up to 500mg ew. Then maybe do your ai at 12.5 ed. If your ai is legit, your joints must sound like bubble wrap when you move.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
You don't need an AI for 250mg of test dude... And you will never grow as much as off your first cycle, so I say put an order in with a board sponsor and get some more and run 500mg a week,

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i would also up it to 500 and drop the AI. listen to your body, use the AI if you need it but not until then.

VP