©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie looking to start first cycle

scott1971

Jan 1, 2013
Hi I have been doing a lot of research on products but wanted to see if the info I got from a bodybuilder buddy of mine.. I am wanting to gain strength & size of course and realizes it comes with hard work and with that being said he suggested starting out with hgh or test 250. I was wondering where is a legit and safe place to buy it and what is the cost? Thanks for all assistance with this..

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Test cyp or test enan for first cycle. 250-500mgs week.

As far as where....look around....search

And HGH is not a good beginning cycle(just bc everyday injects...and $$)

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I would do test e or c at 500mg a week, monday and thursday injections. And if you got the money for hgh then hell yeah run that shit as much as you can afford.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I would do test e or c at 500mg a week, monday and thursday injections. And if you got the money for hgh then hell yeah run that shit as much as you can afford.

solid advice there bro! make sure you research PCT and post up your ideas too. make sure you have everything you need before you start. good luck!

VP

scott1971

Jan 1, 2013
solid advice there bro! make sure you research PCT and post up your ideas too. make sure you have everything you need before you start. good luck!

VP

Guys thank you for your time, I will check around to see where can get it.. I was taking creatine do i need to stop it.. thanks

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
i have never had a need for creatine but i know others who love it. only thing i supplement besides gear is protein and glutamine. if you have any issues with your kidneys like having a history of kidney stones you dont want to use creatine at all. if you feel its results are worth the money you are spending on it then keep taking it but it all up to you. make sure you have your PCT squared away! this is the most important thing you will do for yourself during this cycle. good luck!

VP

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Just checking... Whats your training history? All your own choice but don't short change yourself by jumping on before you NEED too.
Many guys do but that is not what I would do. Get all ya can out of your own T supply.That being said .250-300mgs is plenty .. Best to pct properly and get your "off" stats in line with your on peak . Make some gains off before cycling again. Well anyway you did not ask all that . Hope you don't mind I threw those points in. Good luck , have fun. T

incbb

Dec 17, 2012
start with a basic long esterered gear, since your new the bi weekly injects are enough commitment to keep you organized and focused.

for a first cycle unless i wouldnt recommend a comound that requires ED injects, need to focus on nutrition and training and get those covered before getting commited to injecting and worrying about missing shots from compounds that need ED administration

incbb

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
I'm guessing you're around 40 based on your moniker. Solid advice here, long ester, start with low dosage and get a solid routine down.

Great sponsors on Anasci all the way around. This board is top notch and they reflect that. Selios is a stand-up, go to guy, with a rep as a top notch chef in the community. IP has been around since Al Gore founded the internet and always takes care of his customers and offers great product. You can't go wrong with the options on here brother.

scott1971

Jan 1, 2013
Guys I certainly appreciate your time & advice, so test and maybe 2 times a week would be a good start? What is a good pct to get as well? I am trying to find a legit place to purchase this from, the guys in the local gym not to sure can trust, have heard nothing but bad replies.. again i thank you and yea I'm 41

Scott

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Scott any sponsors here won't lead you astray. AAS isn't some miracle
supplement by no means and do your own personal research on pct , dosages, etc and don't rely on the local gym bodybuilder because every person is different . Anyone here will not lead you astray but to do some personal research to what was presented will help you in the long road and you wont be caught without something or some health issue or disappointed because you arent Mr. Olympia after 3months. Any stats like weight, height and goals will help out with replies brutha.

Ps. hgh is a one - two year cycle and make sure you have a pocket fulla
cabbage for the real hgh due to tons of fakes in the world.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Marsh! Ip around since al gore founded the internet.. That just made me grin.
You ole funny ass metal head! Thanks, .... T.........