©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can I use slin without steroids (good results, healthy?)

hey hey hey

Dec 26, 2012
I am currently natural, 24. Can you actually use insulin without steroids and get good results? I ask because I have read a few people talking about insulin induced muscle growth about a few of the newer/younger bodybuilders. And is this very dangerous to do? forgive my ignorance and thank you for your help

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Absolutely not. I don't want to he a dick but I feel like maybe you need a firm talking to here. To even ask this question shows that you have zero knowledge about Anabolic steroids.

Please start an intro thread and introduce yourself, tell is what your stats are, how long if at all you've been training and what your goals are. If you have front and rear full body pics that would be a big help too. Start with that and we will try to get you on the path.

Read everything that's on this site and you should get a decent grasp of at least the basics when it comes to aas.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Slin is something you dont mess with" as something someone else is doing." Do your own personal research please . Like Tri says there is plenty of information here to read the dos and don'ts on this subject brutha..

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
Everyone is right on this one! You don't want to mess with Slin until you are absolutely ready for it and know how your body responds to things and know what you are doing.

Slin can send you into shock or even worse kill you!!

hey hey hey

Dec 26, 2012
thank you everyone. I think I will just stay natural until im 30 or so, then I will read up on steroids and forget the insulin.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I've used insulin only and had nice results physique wise. There was a great article on using it as part of an anti-aging regimen, I posted it years ago on PM.

In my opinion unless you have no attention to detail, it's as safe as using anything, plus legal. Most people in this hobby are detail oriented, so hence hardly any problems. Don't mean to minimalize the guys that have had issues, but there's nothing tricky about using it. A good thread on here recently about it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Depends on personal genetics Thunder. Slin and hgh kinda go hand in hand. It's a transporter of nutrients and hormones at the cellular level. Slin can make a person gain fat in a relative short time and most people taking it not being a diabetic crave food..I did..

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Do most National level guys use slin or can you get to that level without?
first off national level aint shit, all you gotta do is qualify at the state level, and if there are only two guys in your class you and another, then wooppeee you are now national level, the difference is top 10 and the rest of the field especially in the light heavy, heavy, and superheavy, to get to that level doesn not require slin if you have good genetics especially in the shape department and you have a lot of time in weight training where you have put on a decent amount of size on over a lot of years, then no slin is def. not needed.