©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello Guys I am newbie here.....

Harris007

Jan 3, 2013
Hey guys

I am Harris, 22 year old and currently doing a part time job. My height is 5.9" and weight is 148 pound/67kgs. Well I was trying to find some good tips for health and some exercise tips also which can reduce my weight and also reduce the fat from the belly. So i found this forum to helpful for me. Hope guys it will be a great time with you and I will get much knowledge about exercise and healthy body. Thanks...

sazo75

Jan 1, 2013
Welcome, 5'9 150 pounds mate you might want to build more muscle before worrying about the fat .

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Hey guys

I am Harris, 22 year old and currently doing a part time job. My height is 5.9" and weight is 148 pound/67kgs. Well I was trying to find some good tips for health and some exercise tips also which can reduce my weight and also reduce the fat from the belly. So i found this forum to helpful for me. Hope guys it will be a great time with you and I will get much knowledge about exercise and healthy body. Thanks...

Welcome, whats your diet like Harris?