©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

clenbuterol vs phentermine

W

wolfyEVH

TxGunslinger said:
I need to drop a few extra pounds of fat before hitting the weights heavy and would like any info on the 2 above.

adjust your diet and do cardio......simple as that......as for clen, do a search on this site. as for phentermine, google it

TxGunslinger

Feb 19, 2005
Texas
Thank you so much, I've already researched both I thought I joined this forum so adults could ask ?'s and hopefully get advise from others who have actually used different methiods. I usually use an eca stack with synphedrine added to it I was just looking for alternatives. Now I wonder if I had asked deca vs depo would your answer have been eat more protien and lift heavier. what a crock of shit

W

wolfyEVH

TxGunslinger said:
Thank you so much, I've already researched both I thought I joined this forum so adults could ask ?'s and hopefully get advise from others who have actually used different methiods. I usually use an eca stack with synphedrine added to it I was just looking for alternatives. Now I wonder if I had asked deca vs depo would your answer have been eat more protien and lift heavier. what a crock of shit

you're not gonna make a lot of friends with that attitude here. I was given you an honest answer. we are here to help, but answer as much as you can on your own using the search button.

and theres more to it than getting more protein....its the complete diet. (carbs, protein, fats, water) Food is 100 more important than steroids or training.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
wolfyEVH said:
and theres more to it than getting more protein....its the complete diet. (carbs, protein, fats, water) Food is 100 more important than steroids or training.

This is very true...and if you cannot get your diet sorted out, then any amount of clen wont do you any good, as it is an aid to weightloss, not a solution.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
TxGunslinger said:
I need to drop a few extra pounds of fat before hitting the weights heavy and would like any info on the 2 above.
I can only speak of clen, and only from a few days experience. First of all I adjusted my diet. Second I increased my cardio to 1 hour 4 times a week. Third I added clen as an aid. I have seen a difference in just a week. I do not know which is the most contributing factor. For myself, adding the chemical sometimes gives me the extra push to carry on. I don't like to spend money and receive no results. I can feel the clen in my system. If you do a search on this site you will find many posts on clen, how to use it, and what you might expect to receive. Good Luck!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TxGunslinger said:

I usually do ECA stacks. I'm getting ready to try the clen. I don't know anything about phentermine. You probably won't find a lot of bodybuilders who have gone that route.