©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drug kick-in..

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I just saw a post about the duration of drugs, and i was thinking...could you guys maby post some drugs INCLUDING the time they start to kick-in???
...ie 1) Test Cypionate ( 4-5 weeks )
2) Dianabol ( 100 years )
etc etc lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I don't know if i've ever seen one, but I can tell you this. People respond at different rates. It might be age related, but I am a slow responder and it can take me 2 weeks longer than anyone else to see the effects of different steroids. Many people see the difference with injectables by about the 4th week. I never see anything till the 5th or 6th. Most people report seeing a huge difference with Dbol by the 10th day. I don't notice it till sometime during the 3rd week.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
DragonRider said:
I don't know if i've ever seen one, but I can tell you this. People respond at different rates. It might be age related, but I am a slow responder and it can take me 2 weeks longer than anyone else to see the effects of different steroids. Many people see the difference with injectables by about the 4th week. I never see anything till the 5th or 6th. Most people report seeing a huge difference with Dbol by the 10th day. I don't notice it till sometime during the 3rd week.
lolol...shit DR.....maby we're getting to old for this shit....but i don't want to hang up my guns yet....still have to show the "youngsters" who's BOSS!!.....:p

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'll tell you something. I don't consider myself old at 33 but I'm certainly not a young gun anymore. I'm a member of the big G franchise gym. This place has a few thousand members and except for this freak of nature kid who just got drafted to the NFL, the older guys are in the best shape hands down. A day doesn't go by where some youngster with his hat turned sideways, all full of potential doesn't ask me, "how do you get bigger?"